Super Contributor

I just bought the Perlier Olivaium hand mask in a 16.9 pump bottle and it is really good.the scent is light and fades. The product really deeply moisturizes. I put it on my arms and legs. It is called a mask but you do not have to rinse it off. It just absorbs.

Honored Contributor

I have some of Laura Mercier's hand creams and body butters in almond coconut and fig.  I also use lemon custard and Vanilla Fig by Philosophy (both are body lotions).  I also purchased a no scent argan oil hand cream by Madre Labs that I carry in my purse.  Even Burt's bees has some good hand creams -- the almond one is nice.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Are you getting enough moisture through your diet?  I eat some olive oil daily and my hair, and skin is not dry at all.  I use no lotions on my skin and must wash my oily hair everyday.

When I was in Greece, I noticed the women there would pour olive oil into their hands at the outdoor market tables and rub it on their hands, arms and legs.  I was taken aback by this ritual at the table, but I think it works because it was quite common and they have beautiful skin.

Esteemed Contributor

I reeeally miss Joan Rivers' old hand cream. It was The Best.

Like @Shanus said, I also use whatever I put on my face and neck. After I apply Vit C, Retinol, what-have-you, to my face and neck, I apply it to my hands. For years I've used a "poof" in the shower and scrub like I'm covered in mud (as someone else said). Actually, this time of year, I sometimes am covered in mud.... ahem.

I slather on lotion or shea butter after my shower and my skin from head to toe is always smooth as a baby's bottom. 

And drink lots of water all day long.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Re: Ladies over 65

[ Edited ]

I am also looking for a good hand cream.  Lately I just use whatever I am using for body lotion.  That is not working because everything I touch has a greasy film on it.  I'm hoping to find that hand cream that does the job but absorbs quickly.

New Contributor

You must try the Creme de Nil by LXMI.  My grandmother is 90 years old and it is the perfect moisturizer.  It won't get rid of your wrinkles of course, but I have noticed a reduction in the appearance of my grandmother's wrinkles.  The moisture lasts virtually all day.  

Respected Contributor

I use FIRST AID BEAUTY ULTA REPAIR CREAM sold here on QVC....does fine for my hands.