Respected Contributor

Re: ***Ladies check your A/D prices, something sneaky happened to me!

I just checked and the last time I ordered anything from the Q was 11/23/14, so that's almost two months ago. I bought most of my Xmas presents on-line this year but not from the Q. All the other places that I did order from offered deep discounts and free shipping. I want a bargain and it seems like QVC is offering fewer and fewer bargains these days. I'm not saying I'm not every going to buy from QVC again, but I've already cut way back and I will continue to do so.

Contributor

On 1/15/2015 gulf coast girl said:

This absolutely stinks for you, I am sorry this has happened. How wrong on QVC's part. I hope you get this issue fixed. Thanks so much for sharing this info. I have really cut back on placing orders. I think this s u c k s. They are wrong on this. Take notice QVC , it's just wrong to try and swindle your customers.

Thanks much gulf coast girl, hoping they correct this & stop this incorrect charging! Especially when the customer brings it to their attention, then at least rectify the matter. After all it is their mistake.

Honored Contributor

I don't think its a mistake, I think its a deliberate policy change. Who is running this place? How disappointing to keep reading things like this. I will temper the recommendations I give to my friends when they ask me about QVC.

Honored Contributor

I would think that this is an "unauthorized" charge on your credit card and it can be put into "dispute" with your credit card company... who will straighten this out for you. Call Q's customer service and mention that you are going to do a "charge-back" and you may get some satisfaction. The Q owed you a notification and a chance to turn down the shipment based on the new pricing, would be my belief.

In fact, I am on an automated plan for Mally mascara and the policy did change a number of years ago, but I was notified.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Regular Contributor

Hi Lia,

I had the same thing happen to me with an auto delivery order for Honeybells.

Correspond by email so you have records. It took 8 or 9 emails yesterday.

I was notified last night I would be receiving my credit of $39.00.

Don't give up, QVC is sooooo beyond wrong on this issue of charging more for an auto delivery item.

Good Luck!

Mocha