Contributor

***Ladies check your A/D prices, something sneaky happened to me!

I had ordered the Philosophy 3 pc Fresh Cream favorites(also a TSV) summer 2013 on auto delivery for the original price of $78.00. We all know the BIG sales pitch of auto delivery is to LOCK in the advertised price, QVC also has this same "pitch" stated on their website in BOLD font under their faq's for their auto delivery information. Well, when it came time for my 2nd & final shipment to ship I just happened to notice that the original price I paid had increased from $78.00 to $85.80, which affected my sales tax and also obviously final total. I also had other INCORRECT charges made with the QVC return shipping labels of the $6.95/$8.95 that I used only to return defective merchandise in which I even called customer service FIRST so they can also notate my account as well. So, I happen to find this incorrect price in the 1st place due to this other issue. I have been a customer well over 10 years, trusted QVC & never felt the need to "police" my returns with them. But due to the recent incorrect/fraudulent charges not correctly refunded to me, something has not only definitely changed within the QVC corporation, but now has me going over my account with a very watchful eye.

I did call the QVC office of the President & actually had some very surprising responses made to me & in a very negative way actually to all of this. I was informed regarding the auto delivery matter that, "It would have to be looked into further." I replied, "There is NOTHING to look into!" Your policy is clearly stated online & the hosts mention while presenting items that the price is locked in while you remain in the auto delivery program. That conversation was initiated on January 9th with 2 follow up conversations after that as well. I STILL have NOT been refunded the difference for the price increase with this auto delivery error!!!

So, I wanted to bring this matter to other customers as well. I know until I started having the other charging errors, I did not go over each & every order feeling that again after being a QVC customer for such a long time I felt I could trust them. I now feel very differently.

Honored Contributor

Re: ***Ladies check your A/D prices, something sneaky happened to me!

I thought that there was a higher price on my future auto delivery plans too!I have cancelled most of them
Contributor

On 1/15/2015 dex said: I thought that there was a higher price on my future auto delivery plans too!I have cancelled most of them

Dex, have you ever called them to ask why the prices have increased?? That is totally just bad business practice, PERIOD!!!

I wonder just how long this has been going on & how many customers have been charged incorrectly!?

Honored Contributor

I just cancelled but should have called ...I wasn't sure if I was correct so I just decided to cancel.
Respected Contributor

I had an item on AD then I got an e-mail that they were canceling my AD. The item was still available, they had increased the price. This happened a couple of years ago. I never reordered the item & I have never purchased anything on AD ever again. I order very little from QVC anymore.
Contributor

On 1/15/2015 dex said: I just cancelled but should have called ...I wasn't sure if I was correct so I just decided to cancel.

Dex, you sure were correct! Smiley Happy

Here is their information and statement about the pricing about auto delivery straight from the website! LOL, they even have the information about the price being "locked" in, in BOLD!!!!!!!

<h4>What's the Auto-Delivery program & how does it work?</h4>

Lock in the price of your favorite items and never run out for as long as you need them. Auto-Delivery is our convenient replenishment program that lets you lock in your order price while automatically receiving your favorite items on a shipping schedule that you can customize. It's about having what you love, when you want it, at a price that's guaranteed for as long as the item ships on Auto-Delivery. And it's risk-free—cancel anytime!

Contributor

On 1/15/2015 Hayfield said: I had an item on AD then I got an e-mail that they were canceling my AD. The item was still available, they had increased the price. This happened a couple of years ago. I never reordered the item & I have never purchased anything on AD ever again. I order very little from QVC anymore.

Hayfield, thanks for your response! At least they sent an email, but still what baloney!

It wouldn't let me submit the original word I wanted, "b-s" Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I have had them charge shipping on AD's with free shipping on future shipments.
Occasional Contributor

If you are still having an issue, file a complaint with the better business bureau. I did many years ago and they were able to help me resolve it. you can go online and see the form and how to file. good luck!

Contributor

On 1/15/2015 BeautyAddiction said: I have had them charge shipping on AD's with free shipping on future shipments.

Just more examples of their improper charges!

BeautyAddiction, you see this is all FRAUD on their part! Very poor business ethics!!

I guess when it comes down to it, they no longer care about their customer...which is a shame because they will indeed lose them.