Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,254
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Ladies, What Is A Good Cuticle Oil or Cream Please?

The best results I've ever gotten from the big A. under $8

Cuccio Revitalize Cuticle Oil, Milk and Honey, 2.5 Ounce

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,044
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Ladies, What Is A Good Cuticle Oil or Cream Please?

@ECBG - I usually do my own fingernails, even though I get regular pedicures. Years ago I had a friend who did manicures at her home. She said Solar Oil was the best. So I use that once a week or so when I change my polish.

 

In between after every shower, I rub Josie's Argan Oil into my cuticles. They never look ragged or dry. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor
Posts: 572
Registered: ‎07-03-2010

Re: Ladies, What Is A Good Cuticle Oil or Cream Please?


@Mary Bailey wrote:

The best results I've ever gotten from the big A. under $8

Cuccio Revitalize Cuticle Oil, Milk and Honey, 2.5 Ounce


I use this also, couldn't be happier. I like the Pomegranate and Fig scent also.

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,333
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: Ladies, What Is A Good Cuticle Oil or Cream Please?

@ECBG  I use TIPS before bed daily and that is all I need to keep my cuticles hydrated with nothing to get on anything during the day.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 33,228
Registered: ‎05-17-2010

Re: Ladies, What Is A Good Cuticle Oil or Cream Please?

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

I'd like something that really hydrates but I can touch fabrics and other items and not leave grease stains.

 

Many thanks!Smiley Happy


 

@ECBG   Good morning to you (& Shadow). I've never found an oil that I'd call safe to use while touching fabric. During the day, I use Kiehl's Hand Salve...potent stuff that sinks right in. At night is when I use my rich hand creams and cuticle oil (oils are usually jojoba, almond, coconut...(whatever I have on hand). I've used olive oil in a pinch. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 33,228
Registered: ‎05-17-2010

Re: Ladies, What Is A Good Cuticle Oil or Cream Please?


@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@MariotaMurielle May I please ask where you get that produce?  Thank you.Smiley Happy


@ECBG  You can get it on Amazon


 

@Misplaced Parisian   Good old Amazon. Is there anything you can't find there? That's now always the first place I search. Lol

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,003
Registered: ‎07-21-2015

Re: Ladies, What Is A Good Cuticle Oil or Cream Please?


@Shanus wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@MariotaMurielle May I please ask where you get that produce?  Thank you.Smiley Happy


@ECBG  You can get it on Amazon


 

@Misplaced Parisian   Good old Amazon. Is there anything you can't find there? That's now always the first place I search. Lol


@Shanus  Bonjour! I love me some Amazon.  Giggles.  Actually, I love anything I can have delivered to my door.  Smiles.  Hope the world is treating you gently, mon amie. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 33,228
Registered: ‎05-17-2010

Re: Ladies, What Is A Good Cuticle Oil or Cream Please?


@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@MariotaMurielle May I please ask where you get that produce?  Thank you.Smiley Happy


@ECBG  You can get it on Amazon


 

@Misplaced Parisian   Good old Amazon. Is there anything you can't find there? That's now always the first place I search. Lol


@Shanus  Bonjour! I love me some Amazon.  Giggles.  Actually, I love anything I can have delivered to my door.  Smiles.  Hope the world is treating you gently, mon amie. 


 

 

@Misplaced Parisian   Nothing like convenience, right? Hope you're having a good week. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,788
Registered: ‎04-19-2010

Re: Ladies, What Is A Good Cuticle Oil or Cream Please?

I was always a huge fan of Hard As Hoofs which I still like. However, in December I decided to try Beekman Cuticle Cream and it's wonderful. You use a very small amount. One thing that I do is dip a spatula and pick up a pee size amount. This time of the year my nailsl start to break easily due to the cold weather. So far this is not happening.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,068
Registered: ‎04-12-2010

Re: Ladies, What Is A Good Cuticle Oil or Cream Please?

Another fan of Beekman cuticle cream here!  I keep one on my nightstand and one at work.