Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ladies, What Is A Good Cuticle Oil or Cream Please?

The best results I've ever gotten from the big A. under $8

Cuccio Revitalize Cuticle Oil, Milk and Honey, 2.5 Ounce

Honored Contributor

@ECBG - I usually do my own fingernails, even though I get regular pedicures. Years ago I had a friend who did manicures at her home. She said Solar Oil was the best. So I use that once a week or so when I change my polish.

In between after every shower, I rub Josie's Argan Oil into my cuticles. They never look ragged or dry. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

The best results I've ever gotten from the big A. under $8

Cuccio Revitalize Cuticle Oil, Milk and Honey, 2.5 Ounce

I use this also, couldn't be happier. I like the Pomegranate and Fig scent also.

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Honored Contributor

@ECBG  I use TIPS before bed daily and that is all I need to keep my cuticles hydrated with nothing to get on anything during the day.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

I'd like something that really hydrates but I can touch fabrics and other items and not leave grease stains.

Many thanks!Smiley Happy

@ECBG   Good morning to you (& Shadow). I've never found an oil that I'd call safe to use while touching fabric. During the day, I use Kiehl's Hand Salve...potent stuff that sinks right in. At night is when I use my rich hand creams and cuticle oil (oils are usually jojoba, almond, coconut...(whatever I have on hand). I've used olive oil in a pinch. 

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@MariotaMurielle May I please ask where you get that produce?  Thank you.Smiley Happy

@ECBG  You can get it on Amazon

@Misplaced Parisian   Good old Amazon. Is there anything you can't find there? That's now always the first place I search. Lol

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@MariotaMurielle May I please ask where you get that produce?  Thank you.Smiley Happy

@Misplaced Parisian   Good old Amazon. Is there anything you can't find there? That's now always the first place I search. Lol

@Shanus  Bonjour! I love me some Amazon.  Giggles.  Actually, I love anything I can have delivered to my door.  Smiles.  Hope the world is treating you gently, mon amie. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Shanus  Bonjour! I love me some Amazon.  Giggles.  Actually, I love anything I can have delivered to my door.  Smiles.  Hope the world is treating you gently, mon amie. 

@Misplaced Parisian   Nothing like convenience, right? Hope you're having a good week. 

Respected Contributor

I was always a huge fan of Hard As Hoofs which I still like. However, in December I decided to try Beekman Cuticle Cream and it's wonderful. You use a very small amount. One thing that I do is dip a spatula and pick up a pee size amount. This time of the year my nailsl start to break easily due to the cold weather. So far this is not happening.

Trusted Contributor

Another fan of Beekman cuticle cream here!  I keep one on my nightstand and one at work.