Respected Contributor

Re: Ladies, Mallys Perfect Prep Neutralizing Powder Primer is FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

On 2/11/2014 Azcowgirl said: What are the differences between this and the face defender which is kind of clear and applied with a sponge ? Have you tried the fact defender ?tia
Honored Contributor

Re: Ladies, Mallys Perfect Prep Neutralizing Powder Primer is FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

On 2/10/2014 ginabfly said:

What shade did you get, and is it yellow toned, or would it work on pink undertones? I was curious about this but skipped it.

The lightest shade offered. I am Irish with obvious pink undertones and pale (I mean the shade of paper) skin.

Honored Contributor

On 2/11/2014 Azcowgirl said:
On 2/11/2014 Azcowgirl said: What are the differences between this and the face defender which is kind of clear and applied with a sponge ? Have you tried the fact defender ?tia

I have not used this product (Face Defender) but will order it and use it for summer. A GF uses it and compares it to MAC Blot; it absorbs oil/shine and leaves a finish that resembles what powder does but with NO powder! She raves about it and has turned many family and friends on to it (including myself, lol).

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/10/2014 DiamondGirly said:

Can this primer be purchased alone? I don't see it anywhere except with the kit... Smiley Sad

I wondered that too.

Super Contributor

On 2/10/2014 DiamondGirly said:

Can this primer be purchased alone? I don't see it anywhere except with the kit... Smiley Sad

It is on Amazon dot com for 48.00.

Respected Contributor

It IS awesome--makeup goes on very smooth. I broke the hinge on the compact--this cardboard-paper stuff is not very durable. But since I don't carry it around, it's not an issue.

I put it under foundation--and for foundation, for years, I've used a 50/50 mix of Laura Geller Spackle (champagne or bronze) and liquid foundation of any kind. I mix it with a taklon brush and apply it, then blend in. I do this because heavy foundation looks bad after you are a bit older, but some foundation evens the skin tone.

I hope Mally will put this in another kit--and I hope the compact could be improved. I couldn't repair it.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the review. Smiley Happy

This product confused me (still does a bit). I will have to go look at a video. Smiley Happy

New Contributor

Hello,

do you happen to recall which kit was it under? I try to find it through the website, but couldn't since I am not so sure the kit it came under..thanks for your help!

Honored Contributor

I received a sample of Too Faced's Primed and Poreless Priming Powder with a recent purchase. It can be used under foundation or as a setting powder or even alone. My sample was the loose powder version; they also make a pressed one. It's a wonderful, light texture and gives a nice airbrushed look.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Occasional Contributor

I absolutely LOVE this powder primer too! It has been the only primer that works and doesn't make me break out. I really hope QVC and Mally offer it as an individual purchase ASAP, as I am getting quite low. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}