Respected Contributor

@Foolywooly11no I don't have the le vie est belle or mon querlain lotions. I either use unscented or JM's vanilla bean with many of my scents. I have gotten perfume lotions in the past but found them not to be hydrating or the scent did not last long. Except DKNY cashmere mist lotion which was excellent.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella  I do agree that you should only use sparingly.  The fragrance does linger and I like it even more after it is on for a while.  One swipe is all you need (I have the rollerball).  I cannot imagine 3 or 4 swipes of this as it would be over powering.  People would smell you on the other side of the door before you enter.  lol

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor
I really like LVEB, it’s my go to in the cooler months. Gets the most unsolicited compliments from strangers and friends. I used to wear flowerbomb in the winter but switched to LVEB.
Trusted Contributor

@Kabella: Thanks for the feedback. We have similar taste in fragrance; I wear Cashmere Mist too! Haven't tried any JM, & vanilla bean sounds like it's right up my alley. I'll take a look at it online.

Esteemed Contributor

@Fluke67 wrote:
I really like LVEB, it’s my go to in the cooler months. Gets the most unsolicited compliments from strangers and friends. I used to wear flowerbomb in the winter but switched to LVEB.

@Fluke67

I discovered LVEB when I smelled it on a stranger and asked her what she was wearing.  She had passed me twice in the grocery store and the second time I stopped her and asked. 

Wish someone would give me a bottle for Christmas!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

I would NEVER buy anyting from Lancome -this company tests on animals.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1Yes I agree with using LVEB sparingly. I can't imagine using the lotion with it lol. I also like the dry down too.

Valued Contributor
@shoesnbags, do you live in the Tampa, FL area? I have had complements at the grocery store.

Btw hsn has a good deal on a LVEB set today, and I was able to use a $15 off coupon even if it was a TS price.
Honored Contributor

@Kabella  I have not seen you around the forum in a long while.  I hope everything is good with you.  I hope your holidays are very happy ones.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1Not good at all Kat. I have lost my younger brother to a hard fought lengthy battle to cancer. Also, my beloved Mother which has caused such grief that I have not been able to use social media hardly at all. So good to know you are fine. Thank You sincerly for your concern.