Honored Contributor

by Lancome.  I decided to buy the rollerball to try out.  What a beautiful, warm scent.  The patchouli really comes out.  One of my new scents.  Anyone fond of this fragrance?  HeartCat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Yes, a go-to.  I love the subtle warm fragrance and it softly lingers all day!  Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

I have the large bottle & don't like it at all, tried it give it away but no takers. I only wear L by Soft Surroundings.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I love La Vie Est Belle. I got a sample (mini sprayer) last year and loved it.  

Valued Contributor

I love the shower gel, too. 

Respected Contributor

I tried the rollerball (I think at your suggestion @Katcat1).  I really liked it so I have ordered a set from Macy's.  It should be here any day.

Honored Contributor

Yes, it’s one of my favorites. 

Funny story, I was in a high end French leather goods store in Boston a few weeks ago & the salesclerk asked me if I was wearing La Vie Est Belle. 

I was!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Fragrance is very subjective. I hate this fragrance. Couldn't pack it up and send it back fast enough.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a bottle of this perfume from the way it smelled in a magazine. I liked it but I knew it smelled like another fragrance I had. Turns out it smelled very much like Flowerbomb to me and I liked Flowerbomb better, so I gave my bottle away. Very similar, both beautiful!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

I love it, & often get compliments when I wear it. It was all I wore for awhile, until I discovered Mon Guerlin. Those are my two go-to's.