Trusted Contributor

Re: LXMI 100% pure nilotica on Friday night beauty

@sparklestar wrote:

It's always the women tending to the nuts.  Do you ever wonder if that's a ploy?  If you purchase you'll be benefitting those poor hard-working women.

The men are tending to their own nuts.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@sparklestar wrote:

It's always the women tending to the nuts.  Do you ever wonder if that's a ploy?  If you purchase you'll be benefitting those poor hard-working women.

omg @sailor_moon isn't that the truth! HAHAHA!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

LOL silly Sandra acting like none of us have never heard of this. Been buying it from SHea Terra Orgnics for years now and for alot cheaper. The vendor said it has never been imported to the US before. Um yes, it has.  4 oz for only $16 vs $64 for 1.5 oz. You do the math. Smiley Wink  100% pure organic cold pressed Nilotica. Excellent for lips (my favorite use(, body and cuticles, imho.

Shea Nilotica East African Shea Butter (Certified Organic)

Oh, no Lol @HappyDaze. Hopefully someone will inform the vendor to revise the presentation. I didn't see it.

Wonder if there is something, even minor that is 'different' for this brand to support that stmt. We know hyped advertising or spiffy packaging is all that some vendors use to charge a higher price for the same ingredients.  Shea Terra is a great brand. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@sparklestar wrote:

omg @sailor_moon isn't that the truth! HAHAHA!

@HappyDaze, I don't think the men are very efficient workers because they do inventory counts multiple times a day, and they still can't keep it all straight.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because this post is against community Standards.

Esteemed Contributor

It's just plain ol' shea butter.  Sandra and the vendor acted like the vendor invented it.  It only benefits the people of Uganda if her company is fair trade company.  That whole presentation left a bad taste in my mouth,

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOL last night as the vendor when on and on about the backstory.

The only thing missing was that the monks helped to package it.

Was not interested in the least with or without that story. The ladies probaby don't even make a penny on the dollar.

Esteemed Contributor

IMO you could pay less attention to design, graphics and packaging and reduce the price. 

Esteemed Contributor

@qbetzforreal - I watched the presentation as well. Did they mention it is fair trade? I didn't hear it if it was mentioned.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains vendor's post. Vendor posted in error to our forums, unfortunately this post contains the vendor's quote within it.