Honored Contributor

Re: LUMINOUS AGELESS MAKEUP LOOK YOUTUBE

@Franklinbell   I'm happy you enjoyed this video lesson.

Re: your BB banana shadow. You may want to try MAC who has single powder shadows and pots of cream shadow which can be used as shadow primers or stand alone. They're called Paint Pots and the shade Soft Ochre is a soft yellow (banana shade) that you may like. They may also have it in powder form. 

Good luck and happy hunting.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   Is that the Viseart Paris Edit palette? I think I must see hundreds of palettes.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus @Thanks! I was going shopping yesterday and was sidetracked by a friend that wanted to go grab a bite to eat! You know I went for the food! I'll keep you posted!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Violette ÉTENDU

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Shanus 

She's 47

LOL. I bet she would be surprised that a makeup artist thought she was 50-60. So much for luminous makeup @monicakm .😳

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the video suggestion. I enjoyed it, especially the eyes.

The face makeup was a little "The Emperor's New Clothes". Took a long time to achieve a barely there look but I think the model looked great.

Lisa Eldridge is 47. The model looked older?

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

@Shanus 

She's 47

LOL. I bet she would be surprised that a makeup artist thought she was 50-60. So much for luminous makeup @monicakm .😳

Lisa Eldridge is 47. I think Shanus was saying the lady Lisa applied makeup to seemed to be 50 to 60. I think Lisa did a beautiful makeup application.

Luminous, Ageless Makeup Look - YouTube

Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@monicakm wrote:

@Shanus 

She's 47

Lisa Eldridge is 47. I think Shanus was saying the lady Lisa applied makeup to seemed to be 50 to 60. I think Lisa did a beautiful makeup application.

Luminous, Ageless Makeup Look - YouTube

Personally, I think the model looked younger in the before. I think luminous makeup can be quite aging bringing out lines and sagging.😳

Esteemed Contributor

YIKES !!!

So happy I quit watching YT!

Honored Contributor

There has been a lot of talk here about Estée Lauder's Double Wear lately.  I didn't realize there's a  less thick version.  I might try it.  I did not like the bronzer.