Honored Contributor

I have always been interested in this and was really excited to try it.  I played with it this week end and was so disappointed.  I ordered the fair and the lighter one had no coverage even with a couple of applications.  I used the darker one in the kit and it was orange. 

Has anyone had good results with this? 

Contributor

Re: LUMINESS AIRBRUSH MAKEUP

I have the luminess in "fair" and what works well for me is to mix 7 drops of "fair" and 1 drop of the darker shade. (The darker shade that came with my "fair" kit is YELLOW!)

These 8 drops total give me enough makeup to do my whole face twice.

Using the luminess primer before applying the makeup is essential on my skin to keep the final results "dewy", which I like. I use 4-5 drops of the primer on my face, neck, and the area under my chin ear to ear.

Also, a regular primer like Smashbox Photo Finish works well in my experience.

I must say that the Luminess commercials that I have seen are very misleading.  There is no way that a person could cover a deep skin discoloration without using layer after layer which would end up looking cakey.  That being said, when I wear the Luminess, for some reason people, even strangers, tell me that I have beautiful skin (which I don't!)

Hope you can find the right color combo for your skin tone, DiAnne!!