Honored Contributor

LOVING ELISE AND GET GORGEOUS SHOW

Elise has come to be one of my favorite hosts. She's very "real", no pretenses or attention getting traits. She seems to be the "best friend", always more calm and her Tuesday morning show is relaxing to watch and I love how she often comes on without makeup and puts it on along the 2 hrs. 

IMO, she's underused. I could see her hosting a night time style show. Her personality reminds me of Alberti...well informed, no nonsense and always on point.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOVING ELISE AND GET GORGEOUS SHOW

@Shanus wrote:

Elise has come to be one of my favorite hosts. She's very "real", no pretenses or attention getting traits. She seems to be the "best friend", always more calm and her Tuesday morning show is relaxing to watch and I love how she often comes on without makeup and puts it on along the 2 hrs. 

IMO, she's underused. I could see her hosting a night time style show. Her personality reminds me of Alberti...well informed, no nonsense and always on point.

@Shanus  I absolutely agree!  

Honored Contributor

She's lovely.  And so easy to watch and listen to!

Honored Contributor

I've always liked her too. If all the hosts were like that I would start watching again.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Sounds promising to me.  I have stopped watching because of the over the top presentations that I find annoying.  I prefer a informative style instead of the "social media" type of show.  I am here to learn about a product and to shop.  I no longer watch and check out the on line options.  But I do miss hearing about the new products and seeing them used prior to purchase.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Frequent Contributor

I concur completely! She should host a prime time beauty show. 

Super Contributor

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!  FABULOUS HOST!!! I can actually watch her shows till the very end!!!! She should give classes to the majority of the other hosts!!!

Honored Contributor

I couldn't agree more, she is outstanding.  She speaks slowly and always so calm and gives all the information needed.  When I know she is hosting I try to tune in.

Esteemed Contributor

Elise is great at hosting. She is always prepared, knowledgeable about the product. Love that she is soft spoken and no crazy dances, etc during her show.

They really should use her more.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy her shows too! She certainly knows what she is doing and is one host who gives DETAILS!  Smiley Happy