Valued Contributor

LOVE this foundation! Clinique Even Better Refresh.

I believe I have finally found the perfect foundation for my 64 year old skin!!! Clinique Even Better Refresh foundation.

The ingredients are impressive and actually a treatment for the skin, the finish is glowy but not shiney and it lasts all day without looking cakey or heavy, does not settle in lines or wrinkles and is the best I have tried. (I was using No. 7 and just ok and then went off the deep end for a cheapy drugstore brand which applied beautifully but did not hold up and changed color and texture during the day).

Found it on a whim while shopping for something else and stopped by the Clinique counter and asked for a sample. Smallish tube for $32 but applies so nicely and I know this is a keeper!

Key Ingredients / Technology Hyaluronic acid plumps fine dry lines, potent peptides help keep skin smooth and salicylic acid retexturizes skin.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOVE this foundation! Clinique Even Better Refresh.

Thanks for posting about this new Clinique foundation.  I've been a Clinique fan for years and I'll have to stop by the counter and get a sample.  Sounds really nice! 

Esteemed Contributor

I like it too. I don’t wear a lot of makeup and most days don’t wear anything but blush. But when I do wear it I found I only need a drop for my entire face. 

Honored Contributor

I’ve been using Clinique Even Better Compact Foundation for years. 

It was discontinued several months months ago so I bought several.  An associate told me a few weeks ago that they’re bringing it back. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Valued Contributor

@Theresa1121 Do you use a primer? If so, which one? 

Thanks

Cindy

Valued Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth primer.
Regular Contributor

I was just thinking about looking at this!! How is the color range? In MAC I’m an NC30. Thanks
Valued Contributor

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the review.  I’ve been using Even Better Glow.  I like it, but think this new foundation might be better for me.  

“Even Better”!  Lol...how can I resist?