Valued Contributor

Thanks, poregirl! I didn't get to play with it today - had to go meet with real live people, but I will probably play with it over the weekend.

Trusted Contributor

i use the fancy brush that supposed to go with the liquid BE foundation

Frequent Contributor

I have been curious about this. I recently went back to using Bare Minerals and wonder why I stopped. My skin looks healthy and smooth. I use the original but have fallen in love with the serum when I want a liquid foundation. I am glad they made the serum foundation. Is the rescue a primer as well?

Occasional Contributor

I love, love, love Complexion Rescue! I have been a faithful Bare Minerals user for over 15 years, but lately I have not been happy with the results. I was super excited about the Bare Skin (which I purchased on the Q before it was available in the stores) because I thought it was the answer to my prayers. I hated it. It felt sticky and like it never set, besides being difficult to get out of the bottle. I was contemplating leaving Bare Minerals and trying either the Tarte it It lines, but I saw Complexion Rescue and thought I would give it a try at my local Bare Minerals store first. I could not be more pleased.

I have very dry skin so I love the hydrating feel of Complexion Rescue. The comments about coverage and finish are true, but this works for me. I do not need a lot of coverage and I like the dewy glow because I feel it is a younger looking finish.

Complexion Rescue feels like it becomes part of my skin. It stays on all day without creasing or caking, I can even go to the gym and work up a sweat without feeling like my makeup is sliding off of my face.

Super Contributor

I used my original loose in Light 2 this morning with the original Buki that came

in a set and I'm amazed at the coverage. I didn't have wrinkles when my sister

bought this kit for me. Now....

I still have a jar of the loose warmth, and haven't figured out how to use it. I am

so fair and it's so dark. The last time I attempted to use it, it looked like I had a

dirty face. LOL