Super Contributor

their prices are really awesome and they look so nice. good choice.

Super Contributor

In your opinion, is the shade medium red/ginger a strawberry blonde? I'm having difficulty choosing a red that would be flattering with my light-medium, cool-toned skin w/blue eyes.

Sherri has some cute styles.

TIA

Honored Contributor
I enjoyed the presentation too but didn't buy because I have a big head and I am sure the wig will not look right on me
Respected Contributor
On 11/17/2014 Azcowgirl said: I agree,Her prices are good and she is fun....glad I got to see her presentation.

I also agree!! She is funny, cute, & sassy,lol..

Occasional Contributor

My son and I were lucky winners of a contest a few years ago, of which included a meet and greet with Sherri.. She gave my son a huge bear hug when we walked into her dressing room. We spent about an hour with her, and we had such a great time talking, it actually felt like I knew her for years! She was gracious, funny, energetic and such a great person! She invited us to "The View" the next day, and gave us front row seats and after the show, we got to meet the others (Whoopi ect). Then the next day she invited us both back to a taping of the dating game she was hosting. It was such a wonderful experience and trip! Love her wigs too!!!

Trusted Contributor
Sherry is so much better away from Ms. Thing (Madam Walters) & The View. That Kenya is a freaking mess. Not very classy. K. Is the first celeb. I've seen on that show mouth off to a caller.
Respected Contributor
On 11/18/2014 dex said: I enjoyed the presentation too but didn't buy because I have a big head and I am sure the wig will not look right on me

Most wigs are now adjustable and do fit a larger size head.

Regular Contributor
On 11/18/2014 expatgal said:

That new shag wig was adorable! I was wondering if Shawn ever wore one of the wigs during the presentations or not???

No, Shawn didn't try on any of the wigs during the presentation. I was hoping she would have!