Trusted Contributor

LOVE LOVE T S PINK PLEASE QVC BRING THEM BACK

I gave Sea Gems for holiday and they got rave reviews and I love them in my bath.  Pure and natural and just amazing also love their soaps and the three bar package that Jill gets for us is the best price because they can sell for $24 a bar.............it lasts and lathers and is natural and becomes more beautiful as you use it.  I never want to be without it and now they have Whipped body cream and it is amazing just a drop and it lathers so well, so who uses T S PINK Rockettes and I just ordered a stone to put my soap on so it lasts longer but one bar lasted me so long,  The colors are amazing and well they are just fabulous. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOVE LOVE T S PINK PLEASE QVC BRING THEM BACK

I love the soap. It lasts so long and it's pretty and smells great. I haven't tried the soap gems, but I want to.

Trusted Contributor

I do not see them on QVC website but you can order them from their company by going to their official website.  I love love love his things and they are great and natural. Seems like I never  get them as gifts and always have to buy my own.  lol

Trusted Contributor

I meant to say most women will just use Dove.......but this  is  so worth  it for your skin.