Honored Contributor

I have been eyeing this palette for awhile. It;s on sale on their site. It has mostly lighter shades, matte crease shades and 2 on the end to use as shadow liners. 

The line has changed hands several times, but I think the quality of the shadows I've swatched have remained the same...good payoff and very little fallout.

@Desertdi Maybe you could please insert a photo for me?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus went to the LORAC site to check it out.  It is a pretty palette but, unfortunately for those who may want it, it is now out of stock.  I'm sure it'll come back if its that popular.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus     With pleasure, di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Shanus     Mega Pro 4

Visual search query image

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi - Thank you for posting the pics.  I didn't notice the second pic when I went on their site or at least it didn't register with me that it was another mega palette.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Desertdi  (di).

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Shanus     Mega Pro 4

Visual search query image

@Desertdi 

THIS!  I like this even better than the one I posted yesterday.  This is a more subdued version.  Is the brand Lorac?  I'm not familiar with it, but I do need to update my pallets, even thought I don't wear eyeshadow as much as I used to.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife     I took the picture from Lorac's advertising.    I don't use their products myself.    Frankly....too pricey for me.   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥