Honored Contributor

Re: LOOKING FOR SHOWER SCRUB W/O OILS?

@Shanus 

If you're looking for a very good, if not the best imo, check out the Salux brand of exfoliating towels. That brand is from Japan. I've been using Salux cloths since I was a kid. My mom gave me my first one and I never looked back. Beware of imitations and also counterfeit cloths sold in various places. I recommend buying them directly from SaluxShop dot com. Everything there ships for free.

For my feet I use their "Super Hard" cloth. Works good on scaly legs, too.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shanus 

If you're looking for a very good, if not the best imo, check out the Salux brand of exfoliating towels. That brand is from Japan. I've been using Salux cloths since I was a kid. My mom gave me my first one and I never looked back. Beware of imitations and also counterfeit cloths sold in various places. I recommend buying them directly from SaluxShop dot com. Everything there ships for free.

For my feet I use their "Super Hard" cloth. Works good on scaly legs, too.

@SilleeMee   Thank you.em out. Especially in winter, my legs look like alligator skin.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus    99¢ Store.   If they are out of stock, Amazon at a considerably higher price.    (I'm NOT joking)    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I use a sugar scrub, just like my grandmother did!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

OK, so almost busted my a*s a few times with body scrubs that contain oils. There must be a gentle scrub that chemically exfoliates or uses natural exfoliants like papaya, etc. w/o all the oil that could cause people to slip and fall. 

Any suggestions welcome. 

You may or may not want to consider that old standby, Buf-Puf, in its Body-Puf version. It has two sides of differing "roughness." Amazon sells them if local stores don't.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish Bath & Body Works would bring back True Blue Spa I'm in The Mood for a Scrub. That stuff really works for me. It was not oily where you had to worry about slipping in the shower.

I also like Lather Bamboo Lemongrass Foaming Body Scrub. Both made my skin really soft & smooth.

Bath Body Works True Blue Spa I'm In The Mood For A Scrub.jpgLather Bamboo-Lemongrass-Foaming-Body-8oz-Scrub-1_720x.png