Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOOKING FOR PASTEL PINKS EYE SHADOW PALETTE.

@Dazlin  and @monicakm ...Just saw this on Amazon: HOLIKA HOLIKA  -    My Fave Mood Eye Palette (Mood 03 Pinkology)

Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 7.58.51 AM.png

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boehm Collector ...thats verrrrry pretty...you better stop it!!    But ill have to go look at it...in case I don't like the LG. 🙄

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector @Dazlin  - I just went and looked at the Holika Holika palette on Amazon.  It looks beautiful.  No reviews on it yet though.  I've never purchased a product with no reviews but this one is tempting for sure. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Dazlin  and @JudyL ........ it does look pretty.   However I ordered three palettes on Tuesday.  So I am going to try to behave myself and pass on this one.   

Screen Shot 2022-09-01 at 7.58.51 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@JudyL  @Dazlin  @monicakm  ... I just received the Colourpop  Blush Crush this morning.  It is very nice.    In person it looks very close to the photo below.   Can't wait to try it tomorrow.   

2561408.png

The Colourpop  Smoke 'N Roses hasn't shipped yet.   

unnamed.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector ...I have a similar palette,  called Vintage Rose.  Yet, I found it to be too strong on me/ hard looking.  I was so disappointed, because colors looked pretty.   I'm finding, the paler, softer pinks work better on me.  Idk, maybe,  because I'm very porcelain, 🤷‍♀️.  But those colors are very pretty for anyone who can carry it.   I have 3 daughters...so I give everything to them, LOL.   Love your taste  and suggestions,  so helpful.      Make up is so individual...like perfume.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, my Laura Geller palette arrived and let's just say I'm glad I got it from eBay and didn't pay full price. There aren't many rose shades, they're mostly neutrals.  The ones that have more pigment also have high shimmer. I may be able to use it as a fall palette with some outfits, or use the lighter shades for highlighter or brow bone, but there's nothing in the palette that will work with my MOB dress.  That's OK.  I'm sure I have something that will work. I'm tired of looking and trying for perfection.

E2E64FFD-429B-48EA-8E56-D0BC6BFBE0DF.jpeg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch , that pic looks very Taupe,  where's the pinks??  ☹️.  Mine should be coming soon...hope it doesn't look like that.   Your pic doesn't look anything like @JudyL pic.  I'm hoping for colors like her pic.  

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch , that pic looks very Taupe,  where's the pinks??  ☹️.  Mine should be coming soon...hope it doesn't look like that.   Your pic doesn't look anything like @JudyL pic.  I'm hoping for colors like her pic.  

@Dazlin IMO, it's a stretch to say anything in here is pink. Yeah, maybe a rose undertone, rose gold, or copper, but no pinks 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:

@Dazlin IMO, it's a stretch to say anything in here is pink. Yeah, maybe a rose undertone, rose gold, or copper, but no pinks 

@JeanLouiseFinch , that's so disappointing ,for me.

I believe seller said free returns...as for me, I'll see what I can use on the palette, that would be worth the $20 something...then I'll decide what to do with it.

The ebay pic sure looked very tannish, but other sites it looked more pink...so I took a chance. 

I know make up is hit or miss...I just REALLY hate getting something that I won't wear.  Cannot tell you how many products I throw out...I'd rather dump it and not see it because it bothers me.    Or I give to my daughters.

I recently threw out an expensive foundation from Estee Lauder...hated it.  Sighhhhh