Honored Contributor

Re: LOOKING FOR PASTEL PINKS EYE SHADOW PALETTE.

So I wore the LG pink/taupe palette today.  It's fine (said with my best James Welsh whine).  I'm giving it to my granddaughter. I have all these colors (in multiples) and most with a nicer formula.  I don't hate it but I won't reach for it.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dazlin  @monicakm  @JeanLouiseFinch  @JudyL     I am definitely not crazy about the Colourpop Blush Crush Palette even after playing with it a bit more.   But I'll keep it because there are a couple colors I'll be able to use.  

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 8.21.27 PM.jpg

The Colourpop Smoke 'N Roses hasn't arrived yet.   Hope I'll be happier with that one.   

unnamed.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector , looks more warm...not pink.

I bought a vintage rose palette a while back, and the colors  looked hard on me, yet didn't appear that way   on the palette.   Gave it to my daughter. 

I'm just going to buy a single pink now...there's enough other shades in the LG palette,  so one pretty pink should be enough.   I'm starting to think, palettes are not working for me.

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Dazlin  @monicakm  @JeanLouiseFinch  @JudyL     I am definitely not crazy about the Colourpop Blush Crush Palette even after playing with it a bit more.   But I'll keep it because there are a couple colors I'll be able to use.  

Screen Shot 2022-09-02 at 8.21.27 PM.jpg

The Colourpop Smoke 'N Roses hasn't arrived yet.   Hope I'll be happier with that one.   

unnamed.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Dazlin  @monicakm @JudyL @JeanLouiseFinch    The Colourpop Smoke N' Roses arrived today.  Disappointed with this palette.    I may be able use a few of the colors but that's about it.  I  wanted to return it, unfortunately, Colourpop does not accept returns.   Buyer beware!!    This will teach me to read the return policies before I order anything.  Certainly will never order from Colourpop again.   

unnamed.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector 

So sorry you're unhappy with this palette.  I don't have it but I do have a LOT of palettes from CP and my experience with them is overall a good one.  And yes, they don't take returns.  I learned the hard way too.  It might be the palette size.  Srsly, I've read countless times of people complaining that the larger palettes aren't the same CP quality.  I don't know that I've ever used the large palette I have.  

Respected Contributor

@Boehm Collector ...too bad your disappointed and gosh, can't send back.   After our WIDE and LONG search, I see not many palettes are true to color we see online.   I also read some reviews, and saw pics posted of shadows going on way pale, not pigmented enough,  or flaking.   I'm sticking to going in person to see, and choosing smaller palettes, 3, 4 or 5 in a palette, or staying with my singles.  I've always used Mac singles...but there's always that one pink I switch around until I find that perfect one.

Honored Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I'm looking at this one too.  Tarte Love Trust Fairy Dust.  

7B3371C2-9C55-421C-90CA-B01740B31B10.jpeg

I'm such a weakling.  I know I said I had palettes here that would suffice.  Well...I backpedaled on that and bought this one. 😳 🤷‍♀️

@JeanLouiseFinch .. I think you will like it.  Let us know what you think when it arrives.

The Tarte palette arrived and it's super pretty.  I'm going to play with it this week, may wear it to the rehearsal.