Respected Contributor

Re: LOOKING FOR A LASH CONDITIONING MASCARA

Just a pet annoyance of mine.  They sell lengthening or thickening or conditioning or volumizing mascaras.  

How about 1 mascara that does all this in one tube?!

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

Just a pet annoyance of mine.  They sell lengthening or thickening or conditioning or volumizing mascaras.  

The ALMAY I posted about upthread is an all-in-one mascara @Peaches McPhee.Woman Happy This one:

original.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Shanus,    Dior has one that conditions the lashes but also primes them for mascara.  You can read reviews on Nordstrom.  I plan on purchasing it.  It's $29.50.  Can be worn alone at night for conditioning and during the day before your mascara.  Cat Happy

Thanks @Katcat1 

Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

Ain't that the truth!!! Lol

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

The ALMAY I posted about upthread is an all-in-one mascara @Peaches McPhee.Woman Happy This one:

original.jpg

Yay! Thanks a lot....💕

Honored Contributor

@Shanus,   I just remembered that Josie has mascara with argan oil or you can place some argan oil on your finger and run across your lashes and then apply mascara.  I don't always remember so quickly at times.  You know, the age process.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I use the Per-Fekt Lash Perfecting Gel mascara.  The full size is pricey so I buy the smaller travel size, which actually is the same size as other full size mascaras.  The ingredients are supposed to be good for lashes.  

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Shanus,   I just remembered that Josie has mascara with argan oil or you can place some argan oil on your finger and run across your lashes and then apply mascara.  I don't always remember so quickly at times.  You know, the age process.

Unfortunately, I do @Katcat1. Tomorrow is my birthday.....69 and holding!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Oh yes, I do know about the aging process. TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY....69 AND HOLDING!!!

Honored Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! @Shanus Wishing you a very happy day.Woman Happy