Honored Contributor

GMADeals dot com has some very good deals today. Sets and singles plus more.

Free shipping for orders $30+ or $4.99 for less.

Respected Contributor

Re: LONDONTOWN GMA Deals ! 2/15

@SilleeMeeThanks for the tip!  What do you like about their products especially nail polish?  The colors are pretty.

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@SilleeMeeThanks for the tip!  What do you like about their products especially nail polish?  The colors are pretty.

@rockygems123 

You're welcome!

I like the nail polishes b/c they wear like iron and they dry fast. I only need to do my nails about every couple of weeks, maybe a little less. No chipping and the shine is great.

Valued Contributor

Thank you!

They also have Baby Foot for half price. I may have to try it. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@rockygems123 wrote:

@rockygems123 

You're welcome!

I like the nail polishes b/c they wear like iron and they dry fast. I only need to do my nails about every couple of weeks, maybe a little less. No chipping and the shine is great.

@SilleeMeethat's great!  Have been trying various brands lately. A friend suggested a multi-step long wearing system but I just want a one step nail polish. May give these a try Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee - just went and checked out the Londontown items and there are some really good deals.  I am so impressed with their product.  The polish I put on, on Saturday is still looking great today, which normally wouldn't happen.  You are right, it wears like iron and goes on so easily.  Usually I make a mess of doing my own nails but not this time.  Thinking of getting one of the sets that includes the base coat, etc., one color - a mauve - and then a backup to the concealer shade that I have.

Update:  Have never ordered from the GMAdeals but it was easy.  Anyway, ordered what i mentioned above and because of @Pecky mentioning the drying fan, I added that too.  Hope it helps to dry my nails quickly because I get impatient waitng and then always seems to smudge or mess up my manicure because of my impatience!  LOL

Honored Contributor

I love their polishes.  I also ordered another nail concealer and the nail veil# 3.  I have been wanting the little quick dry nail fan and ordered that at half off. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I want to get one of their Nail Veils but I can't decide what color. I need it to look like the natural color of my own nails....hmmm. Maybe #3 or #4....??

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee and @Pecky  - are nail veils different than the polishes?

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@SilleeMee and @Pecky  - are nail veils different than the polishes?

@JudyL 

Nail Veils are sheer color and contain more conditioners than their "Colour" polishes do.