Super Contributor

so as some may remember, i was on a tear to use up my lotions this year.......uh that didnt happen, lol, but i am trying.

and i am on an almost total lotion/body butter ban as a result, though the sweet creamy frosting is causing me fits, i havent caved.

so as any other day, i hop in the shower, and do the whole hair/skin/body ritual, but i dont have my contacts in, and glasses are on the other end of the bathroom.

so i get out of the shower , towel off (dh bought us a warmer--so nice in our cold basement--and i use my nice warm towel to dry off, and am ready to get back into my robe, when i think, "hey why not put some lotion on silly, and use some of that stuff up, like you are always talking about"?

so i go over to my shelf, and grab my uber, and pump out a glop (bigger than normal, because of course i am trying to use it up) and slather it all over myself.

now the uber i am working on is an old ag one that is close to turning, but still usable, so i am smearing away, feeling very proud of myself, {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}when i notice the scent doesnt really smell right. in fact it doesnt smell like ag at all. it smells more like something else????

so i go look in the dim light, with no glasses, and realize i have just smeared myself all over with baby grace shower gel!!!!! aaaagggghhhh! {#emotions_dlg.blink} what a super dork!! or an UBER-dork if you will, lol!!!!

so i had to take off my warm towel, and hop back in the shower, where it was not nearly as warm as it was and rinse the whole gob down the drain--again, lol!

oh brotherWink

have a great week all!

belleandme