Respected Contributor

LOL Today's TSV : Fruit & Flower slimming

Just LOL and the huge disclaimer.."Not approved or endorsed by FDA"

If you just ate well and walked 5 days a week, as the vendor suggests you DONT NEED

this useless product. Hocus Pocus.

QVC, you are shameless. Can't imagine being a host and having to sell this.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOL Today's TSV : Fruit & Flower slimming

I have to say I was shocked when I saw this too. My thought also was that if you walk for 30 minutes a day and follow a low calorie eating program, that is what is making you lose weight, not those ridiculous pills.

Respected Contributor

I am very disappointed that QVC is selling items like this.

Who CAN'T loose weight by walking and cutting calories W/O the TSV?

A woman just called in and said she lost 6 lbs. the first two weeks. I did that on WW w/o any supplements and eating what I wanted in moderation.

Snake oil.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Super Contributor

OMG, I thought the same thing when I just flipped on the presentation...exercise and moderate eating are probably the factors resulting in the weight loss case studies...wow! To really test the product, they should have studied it without diet or exercise being factors...sorry, I'm a total nonbeliever!
Honored Contributor

I'm disappointed, too. Total poppycock. I refuse to even watch these ridiculous products. You think they would have learned from the Sensa fiasco, ( and Lite Bites, and Heaven knows what else is in this category) but they already have this product on hand, and they are going to sell it.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/29/2014 ellaphant said:

Just LOL and the huge disclaimer.."Not approved or endorsed by FDA"

If you just ate well and walked 5 days a week, as the vendor suggests you DONT NEED

this useless product. Hocus Pocus.

QVC, you are shameless. Can't imagine being a host and having to sell this.

Smiley Happy I know! It's like being a lawyer and defending the guilty!

Contributor

ITA, it's totally bogus, and I hope everyone will see through the nonsense. Naomi is sticking to a limited script and doesn't have anything else to offer.
Trusted Contributor

On 1/29/2014 peggles said: ITA, it's totally bogus, and I hope everyone will see through the nonsense. Naomi is sticking to a limited script and doesn't have anything else to offer.

I agree. She kept showing the Obesity Journal, as if it were the Bible. She also never compared the weight loss difference between the people who only exercised and ate 2000 calories per day and those who added the supplement. Also, I have bad hay fever and I think that ingesting flowers would be bad for me and for others with allergies.

That being said, people are always looking for the magic pill and MANY have already been sold.

Super Contributor

Just another SENSA money down the drain diet product. Shame on QVC. ANYONE WILL LOSE WEIGHT WITH A 2000 CAL. DIET AND EXERCISE EVENTUALLY!!!

Trusted Contributor

I couldn't agree more, ellaphant!