Highlighted
Valued Contributor

LIZ EARLE Gone???

[ Edited ]

I felt that the Q didn't given the line very much air time. Just knew that it was on QVC at all from youtube.

Was able to purchase some of what now looks like the last of the Liz Earle stock at QVC. The cleanser has made my pores the cleanest they've ever been. Also calms my skin.

I can still purchase directly from their site and they do have a lot of great deals (it's coming from the UK, so exchange rate figures in). They have terrific customer service! Usually get it within a week, so shipping not a problem. also a lot of free shipping opportunities.

Hoping that HSN will get it OR we could purchase from QVC UK (not an option so far).

Anyone have any info?

Valued Contributor

Re: LIZ EARLE Gone???

[ Edited ]

@seehorse wrote:

I felt that the Q didn't given the line very much air time. Just knew that it was on QVC at all from youtube.

Was able to purchase some of what now looks like the last of the Liz Earle stock at QVC. The cleanser has made my pores the cleanest they've ever been. Also calms my skin.

I can still purchase directly from their site and they do have a lot of great deals (it's coming from the UK, so exchange rate figures in). They have terrific customer service! Usually get it within a week, so shipping not a problem. also a lot of free shipping opportunities.

Hoping that HSN will get it OR we could purchase from QVC UK (not an option so far).

Anyone have any info?

LOL  Since there were no responses, that might explain Liz Earle's demise on QVC.  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Wasn't it on something like 20 years ago?  I didn't notice it lately at all.  I remember it being a nice line, so maybe I'll search it out.

Respected Contributor

I remember this line and really liked it. I used and liked the hot cloth cleanser.

Valued Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Wasn't it on something like 20 years ago?  I didn't notice it lately at all.  I remember it being a nice line, so maybe I'll search it out.

I ordered the cleanser in Dec 2019 and now there's no Liz Earle at all on the QVC website.