Esteemed Contributor

LIPSTICK FIND AT SPROUTS

[ Edited ]

I wanted to share a great cruelty free all great ingredients lipstick called Gabrielle I found at Sprouts.  I am so tired of buying lipsticks that either have very little staying power or dry out my lips. So today I decided to try one of their lipsticks,   They are $16.95 but worth every penny.  Great staying power and leaves my lips creamy and moisturized

ingredients:  Gluten Free. Vegan Mineral Based

simmondsia (jojoba seed oil) euphorbia cerifers (candelilla) wax; caprylic/capric triglyceride, sesamun indium (sesame seed oil); carthamus tinctorius (safflower seed oil);tocopheryl acetate; lecithin; crithmum maritimum(sea fennel) extract;bisabolol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, iron oxides, mica, hypericum peforatum(St. John's wort) extract, titanium dioxide

not sure how many here have a Sprouts near them, but I am so pleased to find it.  They have a gorgeous array of shades.  They also sell lip pencil, eyeliners, mascara and foundation 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LIPSTICK FIND AT SPROUTS

When we snowbird this winter, DH loves to grocer6 shop at Sprouts.  Now I will have to go in to check out lipstick !

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

Gabriel is a fabulous product.....the foundation is wonderful.  (I first learned about these products from Tanny Raw on You Tube years ago.)

Honored Contributor

Also available on Amazon and other retailers

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

I wanted to share a great cruelty free all great ingredients lipstick called Gabrielle I found at Sprouts.  I am so tired of buying lipsticks that either have very little staying power or dry out my lips. So today I decided to try one of their lipsticks,   They are $16.95 but worth every penny.  Great staying power and leaves hot lips creamy and moisturized

ingredients:  Gluten Free. Vegan Mineral Based

simmondsia (jojoba seed oil) euphorbia cerifers (candelilla) wax; caprylic/capric triglyceride, sesamun indium (sesame seed oil); carthamus tinctorius (safflower seed oil);tocopheryl acetate; lecithin; crithmum maritimum(sea fennel) extract;bisabolol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, iron oxides, mica, hypericum peforatum(St. John's wort) extract, titanium dioxide

not sure how many here have a Sprouts near them, but I am so pleased to find it.  They have a gorgeous array of shades.  They also sell lip pencil, eyeliners, mascara and foundation 

Thank you for posting this, I have been looking for a new lipstick that stays.  Loreal brand I have been using does not seem the same.  I know of 3 Sprouts in my area.  I will check this brand out tomorrow.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Well whatta know.  I actually have something semi-close.  It's an hour away.  Is it anything like Trader Joe's?  I want to go to one of those so bad!  I'm glad you found a lipstick you like.

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm   this is great lipstick.   Can't believe how good it is.   Sprouts is kind of similar to Traders.  I ama huge fan of Traders but I find Sprouts has far better produce and better selection.   They have a much bigger selection of health products and a bigger selection of most things.  They are more expensive than Traders.   I recently found a wonderful essential oil there that I also love.  Check them out.   You may find something you like.

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi   yes but cheaper at Sprouts by a few cents and you can see what you're getting.

Honored Contributor

If I ever get back to being able GO shopping, I'll do that.