Super Contributor

Re: LIGHT facial moisturizer for summer?

Philosophy take a deep breath-amazing!!!!!
Super Contributor

Neutrogena oil free with spf

Honored Contributor

I recently purchased at Target Boots Botanics Day cream SPF 15. It's more like a lotion, very light and you may like it.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

You might want to try a BB cream, since it is all-in-one.

Respected Contributor

On 6/20/2014 sun8shine said:

I love this product it is a complete holy grail for me - Paula's Choice Resist Super Light Wrinkle Defense SPF 30. It leaves a matte finish that is perfect as a makeup primer & it is very light once it dries. It has mineral sunscreen and a slight flesh tint that keeps it from looking white and gives the tiniest bit of color correction.

Here is a link to a video about it. http://www.paulaschoice.com/_resources/_global/media/video/7760_SuperLight_420p.mp4

Its Great!

ITA 100%. Love this and the fact that the SPF is mineral.
Valued Contributor

I like Yes to Carrots Daily Moisturizer Spf 15

Honored Contributor

I'm using a C V S product, Illuminating Daily Moisturizer. S P F 15, soy complex and light diffusers. Very light and it brightens my skin. I wear it under my CC Foundation and my makeup stays fresh all day. It's summer, my skin doesn't need a heavy daytime moiturizer. Don't tell AVON I'm cheating on them.......lol

Super Contributor

Just remember you need SPF 30 on your face and those are hard to find. I would go to Amazon and check out the suncreens and moisturizers for comments and ratings.

Trusted Contributor

I've read reviews and comments by women with similar skin whose use either just a serum or even a hydrating spray mist. Both seem to give them adequate hydration without any of the oil or heaviness their skin don't need this time of year ( and some who don't need more than this year round)

Honored Contributor

I like using a bb or cc cream that I add a touch of moisturizer to. That thins it out a little and it goes on so sheer with a hint of color. I am loving Stila illuminatiing bb but my go- to is Laura Mercia hands down. May be pricey but it last a long time. Of course I put on my spf first.