Respected Contributor

LHJ SUMMER PICKS, ANYONE TRY ANY OF THESE?

I was just reading in my lastestLadies Home Journal

Topic says, This Stuff Works, we tested it so you don't have to. Our expert panal of not only editors but also LHJ readers rave about these best new products.

1. Carols Daughter Coconut Shea Souffle $13.50. A downright delish body cream that's light, hydrating and smells jus like fresh coconut milk.

2.Degree Women Expert Protection Anti - Perspirant in Linen Dry, $4. If picky and need to feel clean and have a fresh clean subtle scent to survive even a sweaty gym workout, this one is for you.

3.Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, $3(travel size). Easy mermaid waves in a bottle. Spritz hair, air dry. Repeat all summer long.

4.Nars Pur Radiant Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 30, $42. Worth the splurge, this formula gives sheer coverage and skin - brightening benefits plus it comes in a wide range of shades.

5.Dove Nourishing Oil Care Anti-Frizz Serum, $7. Argan oil-the hair ingredient du jour-smoothes and moisturizes dried out tresses. Love the friendly price tag.

6. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Shattered, $18. The pigment is so rich you'll only need a dab to get a big color payoff- and it glides on so easily! The hardest part: picking one of the 68 shades.

BTW, did pick up that $2.99 Jordana mascara and do like it. I don't think anyone that wants a dramatic look would care for this since for me it went on very natural, looks like my natural lashes use to look, dark and longer but not dramatically long. Still like my CG lash blast mascara. I have tried Clinique, Lancome, Tarte, BE etc and come back to CG lash blast.

I don't care for the Jordana eye lining pencils though, gave that away. I did pick up an Essence, Rimmel and Prestige all eye lining pencils and all are okay, last a decent amount of time but not all day. I normally use Tarte smoldering eye lining pencils for my top and the newer BE round the clock waterproof pencils for my bottom lash line although I just got a LG moss/yellow sort of shades and the green is nice wet for a liner for the top, almost like my LG plum like it hot which I also love to lining my top lid using it wet.