Respected Contributor

Was very interested in the OTO lipstick and liner duo but only one of the colors was shown on a model.  Why didn't they show the other two shades on models? Would've liked to see how the other colors looked. So I didn't order.

Respected Contributor

I didn't see the show but here's my guess...Q is limiting the number of people on set because of the virus so 1 model, one lipstick shade.

Esteemed Contributor

Laura should have shown the shades on her hand.

Contributor

Mary Beth showed the colors on her hand in the video.  Laura is wearing a different color than the model and Mary Beth who are wearing the same color.  Laura told the camera not to get up close so it's a little hard to see what that color actually looks like on.

Respected Contributor
I posted essentially the same thing about her big return, during which she premiered her new brow marker--and that was a couple of weeks ago, before these changes in staff deployment.

Her presentation, especially for a new product, was poor--and models, sparse--then, too.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

@galpal wrote:

Mary Beth showed the colors on her hand in the video.  Laura is wearing a different color than the model and Mary Beth who are wearing the same color.  Laura told the camera not to get up close so it's a little hard to see what that color actually looks like on.

That's just it, the camera was too far off to really see how it looked on Laura. The model was wearing the Peach shade which was the one I was NOT interested in, only the other two, which were not shown on models.  

Valued Contributor

Watched several beauty shows today. Its odd seeing the hosts and the guests a mile apart when talking to each other lol