Respected Contributor

A few of Laura's newer powders have really impressed me.  I purchased from Ulta, and I'm SO NOT a balance'n brighten fan- I find it too chalky, heavy and dry for my skin.  I've always loved her blush'n brighten, but I want no additions to my already large collection (medium/tan skintone).

I love her vanilla powder.  The case broke on the single version, but I have vanilla in another configuration- so I'm set.  Since I'm not a fan of her mascara, eyeliner, etc.  I think the TSV is a beautiful presentation.  Just not for me. 

Even her eyeshadows need to be applied wet to get any pigment- (my experience only!)  I still use some of the darker ones for eyeliner with my beloved Paula Dorf angled brush... The eyeshadows I already own are more than enough since I don't use them that often.

For those that go for it.. ENJOY!

Honored Contributor

I enjoy watching Laura and she seems like a wonderful woman but her products don't work for me either.  I've tried more times than I should have and ended up sending them back.

I'm really not a fan of most baked products in general if there are color variations like her balance & brighten or bronze & brighten or split pan shadows because the colors are too inconsistent. 

Respected Contributor

I didn't realize this was LG's Illumination BnB.  This one is so well done.  No trace of sparkles or glitter.  NONE.  I already have a compact in Medium, so don't need the kit. 

For those interested in the Chandelier Glow blush, that can be easily duped with a matte blush from Milani....gorgeous product for $8 or less.

Respected Contributor

Milani's version.  $7.99 at Target... comes in various shades.  This is Tea Rose and not as dark as depicted.  The case is sturdier too.

Tea Rose.jpg