Respected Contributor

I put everything on at 4:30 pm today, Tuesday, and it is now going on 9 pm and so far everything looks exactly the way I put it on.

I like the baked liquid radiance foundation. The light is perfect for me. I am a fair to light complexion with dry skin. I put a dab(doesn’t take much) on the back of my hand and dotted around my face using my Real Techniques expert face brush, didn’t try the one that came with it since I prefer a rounded brush and love my RT. This isn’t flat but yet it isn’t what I call dewy or moist looking, perfect and isn’t sticky or tacky which I don’t like at all. You do get a foundation brush, I just didn’t use it.

I really like the glam lash volumizing mascara, black, didn’t think I would since I normally don’t care for those skinny mascara wands but this one is nice, no clumps, no spider lashes and no flaking.

I used the new baked shadow palette/compact, soft green on lids and white under the eye brows which I won’t do again. The colors are wearable and soft but they are shimmery so for under the eye I prefer a matte plus I got way too much under the brow area.
The colors are a soft green, soft medium brown and a taupe plus the white, all shimmery but not glittery. I didn’t use the double ended brush since I prefer a fuller shadow brush so used my BE shadow brush but the other end of this brush is good for wetting shadow and using it to line the eyes.
You do get a double ended shadow/liner brush, just didn’t use it.

I only used the eye liner, brown sugar, to line my lower lash line which is all I line when I wear mascara. I do like the color and it did go on very smooth, no tugging or pulling, nice soft medium brown, INKcredible gel pencil.

The only thing I didn’t like in this whole kit is the lip stain in pinot which is a sort of crayon pencil and is very dark burgundy which isn’t nice on me at all. It doesn’t go on very smooth, have to tug and push to get it on and when on, is dry and very dark and almost a sort of purple red burgundy, on me anyway and not good for me. This is the only thing I won’t use in this kit but am sure some will like this color, hope so anyway but not me, no way is this a nice color for me.

Honored Contributor

Great review, thank you!

No issues with eye irritation from the liner? Or do you usually not have any issues with liners irritating your eyes?

Respected Contributor

Re: LG TSV for 8/28 Review

[ Edited ]

yes, I should have mentioned that, I do have very sensitive eyes. My eyes do tear and I can't wear some products but so far this hasn't bothered me. No but I haven't tried the liner on the top yet only the bottom and I line right in with the lash line itself.

The mascara doesn't seem to bother me so, so far so good and has been 5 hours.

Trusted Contributor

I wasn't going to order this but after reading your post I'm reconsidering. Now I'm just debating on the shade. I probably want the lightest shade- light? Porcelain? Fair? 

I believe you also had the BM bare skin TSV- do you remember what shade? I had shell. It's ok but a little dark. I have the IT in both fair & light. Fair is perfect. I wonder if I want fair in LG? It's hard to match stuff online. I don't even have a Sephora near me to get matched. Decisions, decisions....

Frequent Contributor

I would go with the porcelain it does not have yellow undertone. That is what I ordered and I am very pleased. I also hated the lip color like the reviewer. It comes across as fuchsia on me---not a good look.

Trusted Contributor

I would go with the porcelain it does not have yellow undertone. That is what I ordered and I am very pleased. I also hated the lip color like the reviewer. It comes across as fuchsia on me---not a good look.

Sam Ohio- thank you! I do think porcelain looks better but hard to tell with those tiny squares. Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@SAM OHIO wrote:

Do you normally wear the lightest shade in most foundations?

Respected Contributor

@Tribesters wrote:

I wasn't going to order this but after reading your post I'm reconsidering. Now I'm just debating on the shade. I probably want the lightest shade- light? Porcelain? Fair? 

I believe you also had the BM bare skin TSV- do you remember what shade? I had shell. It's ok but a little dark. I have the IT in both fair & light. Fair is perfect. I wonder if I want fair in LG? It's hard to match stuff online. I don't even have a Sephora near me to get matched. Decisions, decisions....

In the BE serum foundation I had Shell. In the IT CC cream I had light and got light in this one. This works well for me and is lighter than pictured. If shell is too dark for you maybe you should try this in fair?

After using all the shadow colors today my eyes are tearing plus for me they have too much sheen/shimmer so, don't care for the shadow palette now. The lighter tan is more light copper with a shimmer as is the green, very light green with a shimmer as is the white, lots of shimmer. The dark brown is the only color I would use and used it wet as an eye liner on the top today, worked well, looked nice but didn't last long. As said, I do have sensitive eyes and they do tear but not as much as  today, really a bad day for my eyes.

I said I liked the mascara and do till I tried to wash it off before going to bed, very hard to take off plus my lashes were very stiff which I don't care for so, will let the mascara go as well, too bad too since I do like the look of it on.

As I said, I know I will never use that lip stain color, really really not a good color for me plus went on sort of dry. On me it was a very very deep dark burgundy, not a nice look at all for me.

I still like the color of the gel INKcredible eye liner but unfortunately that doesn't last very long either, used it only on the bottom lash line.

I really do like the LG baked radiance liquid foundation though but not using her brush which I did use  today. It is sort of stiff, did a decent job but I prefer my real techniques expert face brush which also uses a lot less product which means it will last longer as well. I imagine a sponge will do a good job though too and have a good sponge I will try. I got my sponge at HSN, flat  and sort of an oval shape, great sponge but haven't tried it yet on this.

Right now I am seriously considering sending this back and going on auto delivery for just the LG bake radiance liquid foundation. You get the brush with the first shipment for $39(is at a  featured price right now) something than every 90 days you will get just the foundation(no brush) for $33(featured price now) something. Being I won't be using that brush I feel for $33 this is the best deal for me since I really do like this foundation a lot, goes on very smooth, lasts, looks and feels great on, very happy with      the foundation. I doubt I would use anything else in this kit so for $59 something I don't think the kit is a good deal for me but for the foundation alone, very good deal and very nice foundation.

No idea why it is called radiance though, isn't at all shiny but then it isn't really matte either, just looks very natural so, foundation by itself is a great deal for me.

JMO of course and will be anxious to read more reviews to hear what others have to say.

Respected Contributor

a friend said they have this foundation at Ulta so, if you have an Ulta handy go and see which color looks best on you. I went there to get matched for the BE serum foundation when it came here on QVC and shell was the closest match for me although it wasn't perfect it was the closest match.

In this the light is perfect. I don't see any difference at my jaw line and yet it gives me a little color.

I was debating between the fair and light since I know I am not porcelain. I was afraid I ordered wrong and should have gotten fair but picked light since that is what I have in both IT CC cream and Mally liquid air brush mousse in the pump can.

I will say this light looks a lot better on me than either of those two do or even the BE shell plus it gives more coverage then the BE shell and isn't sticky/tacky like the IT CC cream is on me(gave that away).

It is the closest to the Mally air brush mousse in the pump can as far as the feel and look on.

All in all, I like this foundation very much so, just get the right color in this foundation and think you will be happy with at least the foundation, rest of the kit is up to you.

Honored Contributor

wow sounds like a complete 180 since your first review. Thanks for updating your review. Your font size is super crazy large, lol!