Super Contributor

I got my tsv yesterday, I just love it. I already have the foundation, I use deep because I self tan a lot. I love the eye palette, love the fact she gave us 4 shades, they really go on nice and they stay all day. I had never tried the glamlash before, so glad she included it in the kit, it is a wow mascara. I have really little lashes and this mascara really pumps them up. I love the crayon for the lip as well, it will be a  great fall color. So glad I got this on auto delivery

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

wow sounds like a complete 180 since your first review. Thanks for updating your review. Your font size is super crazy large, lol!

Happy Daze, yes, is almost a complete turn around. I maybe should have tried it a few days before posting a review which I usually do and should have done this time.

I do still really like the foundation.

It isn't like I don't like the INKcredible liner, do, really like the color and the way it goes on but it just doesn't last very long.

As for the mascara, love the look when on, didn't clump, didn't flake, no spidery eyes BUT when it came time to remove it, boy, my lashes were       very stiff and some came out trying to get it off.

I will say I don't ever get waterproof mascara so I know this probably won't be a problem for anyone that likes a mascara like this since it does really look good on.

Next time I will wait a few days before posting a review till I tried all colors etc.

Honored Contributor

oh no I don't mind initial impression reviews- they serve their purpose too so don't get me wrong. Smiley Happy I am actually happy you came back to your thread and updated your experiences.

I think what I dislike is when people post after using once or twice and then never updating their thread, even when they ended up changing their mind.

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

quite welcome and yes, I will always come back when I post something to give an update. I don't want to mislead anyone. I don't want them to think I still love something that I have changed my mind about.

I do still recommend the foundation, do still like that.

I have dry skin that is somewhat sensitive if that helps anyone.