Honored Contributor

My guide was wrong....again. At 11PM, guide said MALLY and Laura Geller comes on. Good old TWC!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LG ON LAST NITE...NOT MALLY

@Shanus

The program guide seems to be wrong most all of the time.

Comcast also does the same thing.  People pay a small fortune in cable and they can't get the program guide correct.

No excuse for either mega companies just an example of their poor customer service and total disregard for good business examples.

Respected Contributor

I have DISH, and my guide is rarely wrong! Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

While the guide was wrong, my guess is at one point, Mally was scheduled to be on at that time and a switch was made to LG.   

Esteemed Contributor

@vermint wrote:

They should use that selling point in their commericals!

Honored Contributor

@hopi  You're so right. TWC used old, refurbished dvrs. We eliminated any cable boxes where rooms were not used regularly, don't get HBO, SHO or MAX and still pay almost $200 a month. Funniest thing? Still nothing to watch!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@hopi  You're so right. TWC used old, refurbished dvrs. We eliminated any cable boxes where rooms were not used regularly, don't get HBO, SHO or MAX and still pay almost $200 a month. Funniest thing? Still nothing to watch!!!!

Totally agree, I have committed Ancient Aliens and Big Bang theory to memory.smile

Respected Contributor

@vermint wrote:

I also have DISH and they were wrong on this program and it happens often.  We must have a different DISH. 

Honored Contributor

Maybe Mally cancelled or QVC cancelled her.  This happens.  I don't think Mally's products are selling as they did at one time.

Esteemed Contributor

I turned on QVC to watch a Mally show yesterday afternoon, 1/6.  Instead, it was Doll 10.  I don't think it's a problem with my cable guide, I think Mally may have been cancelled and replaced with Doris Dalton. 

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt