Respected Contributor

Ok, I recently received a 3-piece kit LG had on awhile back that included a brown Kajal eyeliner, another regular eyeliner and a mascara.  My complaint: the Kajal eyeliner does not stay put.   Wore it the other day and when I went into restroom in a store was shocked to see the eyeliner totally smeared all around my eyes, upper and lower!  Was not happy. Now mind you it was a hot day but if a vendor makes claim that the makeup stays on till you take it off, that's what I expect.  Anyone else have this happen with her eyeliners?

Honored Contributor

@KKJ sorry to hear that the LG Kajal eyeliner didn't work for you.  I have no problem with them and they stay on fine - I use a primer on my lids though and don't know if you did or not.  I also don't live in a hot (not usually) or humid area though either.  

Esteemed Contributor

@KKJ 

Yes, exactly w/ Laura's kajal liners. What a disappointment!

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Ok, I recently received a 3-piece kit LG had on awhile back that included a brown Kajal eyeliner, another regular eyeliner and a mascara.  My complaint: the Kajal eyeliner does not stay put.   Wore it the other day and when I went into restroom in a store was shocked to see the eyeliner totally smeared all around my eyes, upper and lower!  Was not happy. Now mind you it was a hot day but if a vendor makes claim that the makeup stays on till you take it off, that's what I expect.  Anyone else have this happen with her eyeliners?

That statement is a joke.  I don't care for the Kayal liners.  I bought them in a set of four a while back.  Threw them out.

Esteemed Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

I bought the Kajal eyeliner, @KKJ . I didn't use it for a long time or I would have returned them. I don't understand why anyone would like them, but she keeps selling them. They're just awful: they're hard to apply; they smear and are hard to get off. They run off your undereye. There is nothing to say good about them. I saw her presenting and raving about them today. Never again for me. Mine are still in the box unused!  

Respected Contributor

Exactly @febe1 !   I had to laugh during the LG show tonight when both her and Jane said they stay put till you take it off.   No, they don't.

Trusted Contributor

Re: LG Kajal Eyeliner

[ Edited ]

Gosh I love them and have had no problems! I find them easy to apply and they do stay on without smearing! Huh, I wonder why we're having such wildly different experiences? They're actually my favorite liner ever. I've also given them to one of my nieces and she loves them too. Unlike me, she has oily skin and finds they stay in really well. How curious!

Respected Contributor

I bought a pack of three Kajal eyeliners and I like all three colors and they seem fine to me.  I only use liner on upper eyelid and have not had a problem.  I don't use makeup everyday only when I go out so it is not like they get a real workout with long days.  I like that I can smear them before they set and can get a softer line. 

Honored Contributor

@KKJ  - the exact same thing happened to me.  It didn't last at all for me and I returned it.  I was disappointed after I had read a lot of great reviews.

Respected Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I bought a pack of three Kajal eyeliners and I like all three colors and they seem fine to me.  I only use liner on upper eyelid and have not had a problem.  I don't use makeup everyday only when I go out so it is not like they get a real workout with long days.  I like that I can smear them before they set and can get a softer line. 

I used it only on upper lashline as well, but as I posted earlier, was dismayed when I checked my makeup and I looked like a racoon with eyeliner smeared all over my upper lid and it even migrated under my lower lashline.