Esteemed Contributor

ECBG wrote:

Starliteshine wrote:

Thanks @redwingsgal and @ECBG. I love many of Laura's products but haven't tried her Eye Spackle. Been wanting to try it. Next time it's on sale, I will give it a try. 

@Starliteshine,If you have an Ulta Beauty, and you get on their courtesy list, they send you a monthly paper with specials and a $3.50 coupon!

I enjoyed really seeing Laura's eyeshadows!

@ECBG@Starliteshine FYI: Laura Geller is considered a prestige brand and those brands are excluded from use with Ulta's $3.50 coupons featured in their circulars.  Prestige brands are only included in special 20% off events which they have about three times per year.  

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@Starliteshine wrote:

Thanks @redwingsgal and @ECBG. I love many of Laura's products but haven't tried her Eye Spackle. Been wanting to try it. Next time it's on sale, I will give it a try. 

@Starliteshine,If you have an Ulta Beauty, and you get on their courtesy list, they send you a monthly paper with specials and a $3.50 coupon!

I enjoyed really seeing Laura's eyeshadows!

@ECBG@Starliteshine FYI: Laura Geller is considered a prestige brand and those brands are excluded from use with Ulta's $3.50 coupons featured in their circulars.  Prestige brands are only included in special 20% off events which they have about three times per year.  

@Trix, Well, spit!  Thanks for letting me know!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

The eye spackle did not work for me, it still made my eyes water.  That was my issue the whole time with primers, spackle etc.  Watery eyes   UGGGHHH

Eye shadow would always just disappear from my lids within hours of application.  Not so any more!!

I reordered two more from LG!

Please NEVER stop making this product!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Valued Contributor

I don't like the one in a tube ,but I have used the one in a round container for many years.It is excellent as a base for eyebrow products.

I wonder why her website never has that one.I placed a huge order on her website with her summer sale.

Laura said many times she reads the boards.I wish she could write here just like Eve Pearl did in the past.