Respected Contributor

I received my LG eye primer on Saturday, I have used it every day since and for the first time in my 58 years, my eye shadow is actually staying put all day!!!

I have tried many different brands of primers, from drug store to department store (although this is the first one made specifically for eyes) and every one I have ever tried made my eyes water!  For the first time, this one did not!  I am like a kid in a candy store this week!  Friends are noticing that I am wearing eye shadow again and I am totally enjoying it!!

Thank you so much, Laura Geller for this GREAT product!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal  Are you using the one in the little pot or the pen version?   I found a little pot in my stash and have been using it for awhile.  It works well for me too.  The SKINN eye shadow base is another one I like.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@redwingsgal  Are you using the one in the little pot or the pen version?   I found a little pot in my stash and have been using it for awhile.  It works well for me too.  The SKINN eye shadow base is another one I like.

Yes, @redwingsgal I too would like to know which LG primer you are raving about.

Years ago LG sold a split pan of eye and lip primer on the Q. I remember it as being ok, very dense, but remember more the faulty cover which prematurely dried the products out.

Honored Contributor

If you use the LG Eye Spackle in the little tube, I love it too!  No more crusty hard lines across my eyelids which end up making me not only uncomfortable, but sore!

I've found it locally at Ulta! (although the site has pretty good sales!).

Image result for laura geller eye primer

Valued Contributor

Thanks @redwingsgal and @ECBG. I love many of Laura's products but haven't tried her Eye Spackle. Been wanting to try it. Next time it's on sale, I will give it a try. 

Honored Contributor

@Starliteshine wrote:

Thanks @redwingsgal and @ECBG. I love many of Laura's products but haven't tried her Eye Spackle. Been wanting to try it. Next time it's on sale, I will give it a try. 

@Starliteshine,If you have an Ulta Beauty, and you get on their courtesy list, they send you a monthly paper with specials and a $3.50 coupon!

I enjoyed really seeing Laura's eyeshadows!

Respected Contributor

I've been using LG's Eye Primer for years.  I use the one in the little pot, every day.  It keeps my shadow on ALL DAY, and I put in a 19-20 hour day!  It's an exceptional product, and you only need a tiny bit, so it lasts a very long time.

Respected Contributor

I got the one in a pen form, it is eye primer, not Spackle, just to verify!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

If you use the LG Eye Spackle in the little tube, I love it too!  No more crusty hard lines across my eyelids which end up making me not only uncomfortable, but sore!

I've found it locally at Ulta! (although the site has pretty good sales!).

Image result for laura geller eye primer

This is the one I've been using for years. No matter what other products I try, I always come back to this, even though I usually pull away from lines once they've been "bought out" by other companies! Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

Summer Clearance sale on LG site. I bought Eye Spackle for $12!!

free shipping when you spend $50.