Honored Contributor

LF Thin Cotton Cosmetic Rounds

I'm looking for thin cotton cosmetic rounds like those used for Dr. Denese's pads.  The kind typically found in the marketplace are much thicker and hold too much liquid, which can be wasteful.  

Any ideas?

Trusted Contributor

Re: LF Thin Cotton Cosmetic Rounds

A medical supplies store?

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Frequent Contributor

Have you looked on Amazon?

Honored Contributor

Most places I've looked either had the usually embossed thick kind.  I did find some on Amazon, that need to be shipped from China.  Funny, in some of the reviews, the customers are complaining about them being so thin. I just want them to apply a liquid AHA treatment.  The thicker ones are better for makeup or nail polish removal.  I guess I'll order from China, it seems to be my only option at this point.

Thanks for the suggestions.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of the retail link.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch,   Check out Target's own brand and Walgreens' own brand.  They usually cost less and can be thinner.  If you are out and about it's worth a look.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

The positive percentages for the So Beauty sellers on Amazon are so low! There is one with 81% - the highest.  I would not order from any of them.

Respected Contributor

In the Beauty & Personal Care section of Amazon, try searching for "Remove Facial Makeup Cotton pad super thin." They're not rounds, they're 1.85” x 2.36” rectangles, but you get 1,000 pieces in a plastic box for $9.99. Maybe they would work. I'm ordering other stuff soon and might get them as well, just to see. I'd probably stick to my current cotton rounds for toning (I use a cheap toner), but see if the Paula's Choice BHA would work with these.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of the retail link.

Contributor

I tried to purchase the thin cosmetic rounds that had been recommended by someone on this board awhile ago.  They were called So Beauty 300 ct. round white cosmetic pads sold by Good Market.  The ship time was very long - ordered in April,  and they were to arrive by June 12th.  I never did receive the order.  Amazon contacted me and I told them the order was not received, and just to cancel it. So if you do purchase, I would avoid this company - if it's still around!