Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Several  months ago, someone posted about this line, i ordered two of the mask,and a cleanser, and one other item, i like the way it keeps my old face , moisturized, love the cleanser.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Several  months ago, someone posted about this line, i ordered two of the mask,and a cleanser, and one other item, i like the way it keeps my old face , moisturized, love the cleanser.

That was me. I still like my peptide serum. Working great. Glad you are liking them too! When I finally run through my stash of mega size products, I'll likely try more Le Mieux items.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

That was me. I still like my peptide serum. Working great. Glad you are liking them too! When I finally run through my stash of mega size products, I'll likely try more Le Mieux items.

Yes, i do like what i have tried,   Thank you, keep in touch with me ,on what you try.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Contributor
I also use and love this line I have seen results within a few weeks.
Honored Contributor

@Aless1 wrote:
I also use and love this line I have seen results within a few weeks.

Awesome. Which products do you use and what are your results?

"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Contributor
I use the booster serum, egf and the collagen firming serum, I was surprised to actually see results, I was hesitant because of the price but I’m happy I tried the line
Super Contributor

I love the vitiamin C Serum

Honored Contributor

@beautydiva wrote:

I love the vitiamin C Serum

What do you like about it @beautydiva? How does it compare with other vitamin C serums you've tried? It seems to contain 10% MAP vitamin C.