Honored Contributor

Vanessa did a great job...always does on her own. I'm a little put off by the " heavy" makeup look on Annie Lawless. What did you think? 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus I didn't see the show, but was looking at their products online! I have never heard of this line before!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Vanessa did a great job...always does on her own. I'm a little put off by the " heavy" makeup look on Annie Lawless. What did you think? 

I think the rep looks fine, you can do that look at her age so she should enjoy it.  30 years on, not so much ( Mama Breezie ) 

as for the products: the pallettes looked like basic private label stuff to me with her name on it.

and completely OT I think @Shanus you or someone else was looking pot gel eyeliner, Avon has some, and I think their eyeliners are great 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Yes in my opinion it was " heavy "

Contributor

Annie Lawless is a go big or go home type of gal and I adore her for it. I'm not one for a lot of makeup but I know a lot of women my age do. I also hate a nude lip but it works for her. 

Contributor
I thought Annie looked like a drag queen. If you like that overly made up, obvious makeup look, she wears it well, but I am not a fan.
Contributor

I absolutely love Lawless Beauty products.  I don't wear heavy makeup like Annie, but I really admire her line.  The new foundation is so, so good.  I also love her lipsticks, lip pencils, eye shadow palette.  It's a quality line and I have been happy with all of my Lawless products that I have purchased.

Honored Contributor

Never heard of Lawless Beauty but I will check out. One thing -- women and the men have to wear makeup for TV and it is heavy because of the lights.  I met a newscaster once in a beauty salon and my stylist was cutting her hair.  She was taking a break from work and her makeup was heavy and she was an attractive woman who would not need that much makeup but needed it for being on the air.

kindness is strength
Contributor

Annie Lawless is always made up like that.  That's her look.  It's not something that I would wear, but it works for her.  She just seems like such a nice, genuine person.  I 'm definitely a fan of her productss.