Honored Contributor

Laura Geller Italian Garden 7-piece Collection

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

I'm getting this...............I am curious about the foundation.....

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Valued Contributor

When is Laura on? Definitely getting this TSV!

Super Contributor

Tonight at midnight.

Respected Contributor

This eyeshadow looks so nice.  I wish it was just the eye kit.  I would never use the lip (too dark), and I have given up on new foundations.  

For all who purchase, I hope it works for you, and you ENJOY!  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

Re: LAURA GELLER TSV

[ Edited ]

The eyeshadow looks promising. I don't like her lip products and no interest in her brushes. I have wondered about the foundation but i think I'm going to pass. It would be nice to see the other eyeshadow colors on the AD. I don't really like very many LG products but I do like some of her eyeshadows- very very nice.

Honored Contributor

I love all things Laura, but I have a feeling some of the cost of this one is the wooden box that I don't need, and I already have the liner and similar brushes. I LOVE the shadow. If I cave it will be because of that, but right now I think I can dupe it. I'm trying really had to restrict my makeup buying and I preordered the Tarte rainforest foundation. It's a great kit though. I'm sure everyone who gets it will really enjoy it! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I would really like to see Kits with more product, and less brushes.  I know that if you are just starting out, yeah, you need brushes.  But after awhile, you find your favorite brand of brush, and stick with it.  At least I do.  I have 2 young Granddaughters who love to play make-up.  I recently passed out handfuls of new brushes for them to use.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

It is very pretty and I applaud her lovely design efforts on the shadow. I want to see more pretty pallattes like that! Honestly I have no need for all this product so I am going to resist. I know that lip color is not pretty on me.

Respected Contributor

I love when they make products look so pretty. I would love the eyeshadow but that is it. Enjoy.