Honored Contributor

I found it awkward seeing them “selling” each other’s products. It didn’t seem professional for Dr. Raj to give high marks to the kajal liners and Laura did a demo of the Tula eye product.

Honored Contributor

I have a feeling the Q wants the vendors to boost each others products so the customer think if LG uses TULA and vice versa, it must be really good. 

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99  That doesn't fool me.  Hosts tells little white lies all the time to get you to buy something.  I find it amusing but not convincing.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  well, good for you, but if you listen to the people who talk on air to the vendors and host, they sound pretty clueless to me. I think they are more interested in talking to their favorite host, than any item they buy.

Respected Contributor

What is so hard to believe that one vendor likes the other's products.

Honored Contributor

it's just a sales tactic. Pure and simple.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I have a feeling the Q wants the vendors to boost each others products so the customer think if LG uses TULA and vice versa, it must be really good. 

@blackhole99  Of course, but we can all see through that, right?

Valued Contributor

sales tactic for sure. I'm trying my best to not watch these presentations. I can get caught up and think I have to order so easily.

Honored Contributor

@Nadine wrote:

sales tactic for sure. I'm trying my best to not watch these presentations. I can get caught up and think I have to order so easily.

@Nadine  When someone goes out of their way with this type of sales tactic, my reaction is that I don’t want or need either product. So it backfires for them.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

What is so hard to believe that one vendor likes the other's products.

Laura G. sells make-up (mostly) and Dr. Raj sells skin care.......why wouldn’t they like each other’s products. To different line of products. So nice to see vendors liking each other’s products. Of course it will help with sells too. 👍🏼😍