Frequent Contributor

LANCOME Teint Idole Ultra Cushion SPF50 Foundation

Is anyone watching the LANCOME presentations on HSN this weekend? I'm interested in buying the LANCOME Teint Idole Cushion SPF50 Foundation. It looks amazing. However, I'm confused about what shade to choose. I'm normally buy a light or light/medium shade. I have yellow undertones, not pink. According to the presentation, I should choose the 210 Buff. When I was about to order, I saw there was a 220 Buff shade. Plus, I'm wondering if I should be in one of the Ivorie shades. I attempted to look up LANCOME foundation shades on the Internet for a better explanation, but couldn't find anything that satisfied my inquiry. Can anyone offer any advice or suggestions? I'd like to take advantage of the easy pay, but if I can't figure out what shade, I won't be able to. Thank you in advance!

Honored Contributor

Re: LANCOME Teint Idole Ultra Cushion SPF50 Foundation

I was at a Lancôme counter yesterday at my local Macy's and asked if the liquid Teint Idole in the bottle,  color matched the one in the new cushion. In other words, if you a shade in the liquid, do you purchase the same in the cushion. The salesclerk said no. I then asked if the liquid foundation from the bottle can be used as a refill for the cushion variety and she couldn't give me an answer but she said if she had it, she would probably do that. I'm a 210 Buff in the liquid bottle foundation.

I would go over to a Lancôme counter today and ask for the salesclerk's help in choosing a shade in the cushion variety. Ask the clerk to apply it near the jaw line, then go out to natural light outside and see how close it is to your neckline. Then decide if you want it from HSN.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼