Respected Contributor

I do too @weezer111. I enjoy Egg Nog and like it with Brandy too. Have you ever seen how nutmeg actually grows? It's really neat.  The seed cover is mace, its milder sister. 

Screenshot_20211027-112125_Chrome.jpg

Did you do anything special for your Birthday? Any fun, special presents? 

Respected Contributor

GOING OUT SHOPPING THIS AFTERNOON FOR MY BIRTHDAY.

DECIDED TO WAIT BECAUSE IT WAS POURING YESTERDAY.

LEAVING IN AN HOUR WHEN HUBBY GETS HOME.

ALTHOUGH HE DOES A GREAT JOB PICKING OUT GIFTS, I FIGURED WE WILL DO IT TOGETHER!  

ODERING DINNER IN TONIGHT WITH THE FAMILY.  SHOULD BE A GREAT DAY AND NIGHT!  THANKS SO MUCH FOR ASKING!!!!!

AND I NEVER KNEW HOW NUTMEG WAS MADE ROCHELLE.  SOUNDS INTERESTING.  I LOVE IT, {ESPECIALLY ON MY EGGNOG}!  HAHA!

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 Have a wonderful time and make sure you get something super special to celebrate!  I love picking out my own gifts LOL!!  My husband doesn't mind eitherWoman LOL

Respected Contributor

THANKS TSAVORITE!!

FIRST STOP IS SEPHORA FOR MY FREE GIFT!!  HAHA!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR WARM WISHES!!

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 

Have a wonderful time shopping with your precious hubby and then enjoy your time with your family! Takeout it always a good way to celebrate!

Esteemed Contributor

@weezer111 Enjoy your day!! It sounds like a fun one.  I also love rum and nutmeg in my eggnog.  I just love the cozy feeling with a nice fire going.

Respected Contributor

THANK YOU TENN AND PECKY!

I HAVE THE BEST FORUM FRIENDS EVER!!!!!

THANK YOU "ALL" FOR SUCH WARM WISHES AND MAKING MY BIRTHDAY SO SPECIAL!!!!!  XOXO

Respected Contributor

THEY HAD EGG NOG IN MY STORE TODAY!!  HAVE THE NUTMEG AND RUM, SO I WILL HAVE IT TONIGHT WITH MY FAMILY.  NOT A REAL DESSERT PERSON SO THAT WILL BE MINE!  HAHA

ENDED UP GETTING MY GIFT FROM THE CHANEL SITE WITH THEIR  #5 100 YEAR ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION.  MY HUBBY AND I HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN OUR HEARTS FOR CHANEL FROM MANY YEARS AGO TO THE PRESENT,  AND THE LIMITED SPECIAL EDITION MAKEUP AND PERFUME COLLECTIONS  ARE SO COOL.  THE #5 EMBOSSING IS BEYOND AWESOME!  BOUGHT SO MUCH!

WHAT A GREAT GIFT AND A GREAT HUSBAND!

DOING OUR FAVORITE ITALIAN/PIZZA DELIVERY!  AND ENNTERTAINING IN MY PAJAMAS!  HAHA!!!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT NIGHT TOO!

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Thursday!!  It's sunny and chilly here.  I'm so glad that rain has made it's way out of here.  @rochelleS My pumpkin shipped so I requested the price adjustment.  I am now told they can't do it until my cc is billed. Since when?? They really are making us jump through hoops to get ad an adjustment. Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

HAPPY THURSDAY PECKY AND ALL!

BRIGHT AND SUNNY HERE TODAY TOO.  GLAD AS WELL TO GET RID OF THE RAIN, BUT I THINK IT WILL BE BACK ON SATURDAY.

THAT MAKES NO SENSE TO ME BECAUSE IF THEY DID NOT CHARGE YOUR CC, THEY WOULD HAVE NOT SHIPPED YOUR ITEM!  RIGHT?