Respected Contributor

@Pecky 

Yes I do love getting packages! I just checked my order status and my BFD TBB has shipped! 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

MY RMS QUAD AND LIPGLOSS DELIVERED THIS MORNING.

KINDA HAPPY THAT I HAVE NOTHING PROCESSING ANYWHERE

FOR A CHANGE.   HAHA!

WE HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WEATHER TODAY!

BRIGHT SUNSHINE AND BREEZY COOLER TEMPS.

GREAT END FOR THE LAST DAY OF SUMMER!!!!

HAPPY TUESDAY ALL!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 

What do you think of the eye shadow quad and lip gloss? 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Esteemed Contributor

DID NOT OPEN IT UP TENN.  WILL DO IT LATER.

HAVE SOME ERRANDS TO RUN FIRST.

THINK WHEN I TRY IT I WILL USE A LITTLE OF HER PRIMER ON MY LIDS FIRST.  DO NOT WEAR EYESHADOW  ALL THE TIME, BUT WHEN I DO,  I PUT PRIMER ON  FIRST.

I REALLY GOT IT MORE FOR THE HOLIDAYS, SO I THINK I WILL LIKE IT!

Esteemed Contributor

@weezer111 

When you have time could you check on the shade you received on the Rodial Lip Laquer. It indicated 'mixed' in the description in The Glow Makeup Kit. Also, was the Lash Star Kohl eye liner pencil black or another color, please? Much Thanks. ♡♡♡

Esteemed Contributor

@weezer111 @Tennessee Vol @Pecky @loveschocolate @tsavorite 

My Cheeful Giver order will be here tomorrow afternoon! 

I been curious about the Cozy Cabin and Bonfire by the Lake scents and included these two in my selection this time around. Looking forward to sharing my thoughts with you too.

I didn't order the Pumpkin Pie because those big beautiful Slatkin Pumpkin candles should be released soon. Hope I didn't make a mistake omitting the CG scent.🤔

Really looking forward to  the Pecan Belgium Waffle and Almond Poundcake too.

Tsavorite, please let me know how you like the Cranberry Orange candle when you receive yours. Hope you like this one as much as I do!

Esteemed Contributor

I REMEMBER REALLY LIKING COZY CABIN ROCHELLE!

DON'T REMEMBER THE EXACT SMELL THOUGH.

NEVER HAD BONFIRE BY THE LAKE.  THEY HAD IT AT BOSCOV'S WHEN I WENT BUT WENT WITH THE MORE FALL BAKED GOODS SCENTS.

YOU WILL LOVE ALL THE ONES YOU ARE GETTING!!

WILL CHECK ON THOSE TWO ITEMS FOR YOU WHEN I HEAD UPSTAIRS IN A LITTLE BIT.

HAVE A TON OF GROCERIES AND THINGS TO PUT AWAY.  KITCHEN LOOKS LIKE A NIGHTMARE!!!  HAHA!!!

Esteemed Contributor

THE GLOSS I GOT WAS "STRIPPED", WHICH IS A LIGHT ROSEY BEIGE.  I LIKE IT ALOT BECAUSE YOU CAN LAYER IT ON TOP OF LIPSTICKS OR JUST OPT FOR THE NUDE LOOK.

THE LINER I GOT WAS INFINITE BLACK.  

YOU MADE ME CURIOUS AS I DID NOT OPEN EVERYTHING UP RIGHT AWAY AND DID NOT KNOW THAT THERE WERE DIFFERENT SHADES FOR CERTAIN THINGS.

HAPPY WITH THE SHADES I GOT ROCHELLE!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 @rochelleS @Tennessee Vol @Pecky Hi ladies!! My Goose Creek order will be delivered today also....tomorrow for the Cheerful Giver order.  I am very excited to get all these candles also.  I do have a place for them on a old bakers rack from my MIL's home that I have upstairs in a large walk in closet.  I put it on the back wall and devoted a shelf to them plus any lotions and body washes.  This way I can find them easily.  

I will post my impressions of them on cold sniff just so we can all read those 1st impression reviews.  I just hope they all burn well.  I still have to use my refund from GC on my CiderHouse Donut that doesn't burn right.  I did get it to burn pretty good after using a few cotton balls to soak up some of the wax and expose the wicks further down.  It did ok last time I tried it ....not sure it will make it to the end of the jar but felt it was worth trying this out after seeing it on youtube. 

Had a Amazon return back to Kohl's and they gave me a $5 off cash back coupon.  That's kinda nice....I have some Kohl's cash to use in the next few days.  The more the better!Woman LOL

Over cast here....we have rain coming later today and for the next few days.  

Esteemed Contributor

@weezer111 @tsavorite @Tennessee Vol @Pecky @loveschocolate @Wsmom and everyone else

FYI...Here are the scent notes for Cheerful Givers Bonfire by the Lake and Cozy Cabin. 

There were plenty of reviews on Amazon and I think, per the descriptions and posted comments that I'll like both scents. Stay tuned. 

Screenshot_20210921-140705_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210921-140857_Chrome.jpg