Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol 

Ohhh, didn't realize all your RMS orders are waitlisted. I ordered after the show too and only my brows are WL. I also called for a price adjustment on the lip balm trio, which I received. OK,  now with a little more time passing...the balm goes on smooth, adheres nicely like I'd mentioned, not slick or gooey with a soft color payoff and leaves a slightly colored tint on the lip as it wears off. I am experiencing a slight drying on my lips which I had read others experienced too. Nothing too drastic but that initial pop of moisture is diminished. With the Wen balm, my lips stay moist and I do not experience any drying and with overnight use it is quite incredible, waking with a very supple feeling on my lips. I don't feel a need to return these unless they continue to dry my lips as time passes. IMO, Wen has the most moisturizing balm I've used and would continue to suggest that for those looking for top notch results. This product is more therapeutic to me and RMS is more cosmetic. 

Esteemed Contributor

ONLY GOT 2 OF THE SHORTS FROM CANDACE, BUT THE OTHER ARE ON THEIR WAY.

THE MATERIAL IS AMAZINGLY SOFT AND THEY WILL BE A NICE LOOSE FIT LIKE I WAS HOPING.

I CALLED AND THE OTHER 6 PIECES ALONG WITH MY DOLL 10 LIP ORDER ARE COMING ALL TOGETHER NEXT WEEK.

NEED TO OPEN MY BEAUTY WITH BENEFITS GIFT!

Honored Contributor

Hope everyone has a Wonderful weekend Woman Very Happy

I see that Tatcha is listed for a June TSV... please put your feelers out for any sneak peeks/info

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky 

Talk about timing, eh! Excellent feedback on the items you've tried. Thanks for that!!! Looking forward to receiving my Moon Cry blush too. Your eye polish sounds simply beautiful! Let us know you like the foundation  too. You had far superior delivery time with ordering directly from RMS. 👍 for that! 

Esteemed Contributor

HAPPY WEEKEND TOO CHI!!!!!!!!

AND WILL SURELY LET YOU KNOW IF I HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT TATCHA!

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

GLAD YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR RMS PECKY.  YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THE FOUNDATION AND BRUSH!

I AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOUR TWEAK'D WENT TO BACKORDER.  I AM SURE IT WILL NOT BE FOR TOO LONG.  AT LEAST I HOPE NOT.

YOUR CREAMS HAVE SHIPPED RIGHT?

@weezer111 

Yes, the face and body cream duo that I ordered the day after the TSV shipped. However, I also ordered another duo of the cream on the day of the TSV and it went to backorder. The strange thing is that the Wild Frangipani Mist and Face and Body cream show as in stock now but the scrub is no longer listed as an option... It's evident that they don't process/ship orders in the order that they are placed. 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

@rochelleS 

It's good to hear that the RMS lip balms are still holding up well without drying your lips too much. It's hard to beat WEN's lip balm, IMHO!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

I just got a pleasant surprise from UPS.  I received my Korres Greek Goddess perfume.  It seems so nice.  It smells like summer in a bottle. @weezer111 Didn't you order this as well?

Esteemed Contributor

YEAH PECKY!!!!

I DID ORDER IT AND IT IS EXPECTED TOMORROW!

CAN'T WAIT!

Esteemed Contributor

STAYED UP TO WATCH THE SHOW TENN, BUT I DO NOT THINK RMS IS ON TONIGHT ACCORDING TO SHAWN'S PREVIEW.

IT IS A FUN SHOW TO WATCH REGARDLESS!!

TGIF!!!!!!!!