Honored Contributor

Tshirts are selling well...10,000 already ordered. Wisteria is most popular, will be sold out soon

Happy Shopping everyone!  You can get free shipping for shoes and handbags as well as fashions. 

Recording the other shows - busy day tmrw. Please post updates - esp This Day Only offers, will check in when time permits

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor
Has anyone been able to find the ombré cardigan online?
Honored Contributor

@qshopper2007 wrote:
Has anyone been able to find the ombré cardigan online?

@qshopper2007  - I don't see it posted yet. They might be holding it for tmre - maybe it will be a This Day Only

She has a 10a ET show, make sure to check early tmrw.

Which color do you want?  Good luck!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor
Thank you @Chi-town girl, I’ll keep checking! I have my eye on the lemon or blue.
Regular Contributor

What a great show!!!  So happy for Candace that her TSV is doing so well.  I snagged the Wisteria before it sold out.  What a happy spring/summer color.  I think I ended up with 5 tees total, 2 hoodies (olive solid and natural tie die), button down linen blouse in white, balloon sleeve blouse in robins egg.  

Such pretty items and I love rayon so I'm excited to receive my haul Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

I picked up the navy striped sweater and one of the TSV. I wear petite sizes but these seem to run not too long so fingers crossed they fit me ok.  I hope down the road she'll offer petites in the tops.  I'd also had my eye on the white muscle tee and the lemon long sleeve but these sold out in my size by the time I found them online during the show.

Esteemed Contributor

I was able to pick up the things I wanted before they sold out.  I ordered three of the tsv's, natural tie dye joggers, olive hoodie, jean skirt and the white stripe linen blouse. I do want the black wash fringe jeans too.  I guess you have to jump to order before seeing the presentation as everything is selling out fast.  I haven't seen that happen on QVC in a very long time.  So happy for Candace. 

Respected Contributor

I GOT 2 JOGGER SETS.  ONE IN OLIVE AND ONE IN NATURAL.

ALL 4 PIECES ON ADVANCED ORDER.

HAD GOTTEN THE TEES IN OLIVE AND WHITE.

ALL PIECES WILL MIX AND MATCH.

Esteemed Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

I GOT 2 JOGGER SETS.  ONE IN OLIVE AND ONE IN NATURAL.

ALL 4 PIECES ON ADVANCED ORDER.

HAD GOTTEN THE TEES IN OLIVE AND WHITE.

ALL PIECES WILL MIX AND MATCH.

@weezer111 Excellent choices!! I love everything  you ordered.  Can't wait to see what is on at 10.

Respected Contributor

THANKS PECKY!

YOU GOT GREAT PIECES AS WELL.

LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF THE JOGGER PANTS ARE ALREADY SOLD OUT.

WILL BE WATCHING AT 10 AS WELL.