Respected Contributor

@rochelleS 

My M Asam orders haven't shipped yet. I will get them quickly when they do. I did see that my Lessman Green Foods Supplement is in packaging so we both should receive them soon as well. 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

Hello!  I hope everyone had a nice 4th of July.  We had family & and a few friends over for a pool party.  The weather was perfect. 

Has anyone tried Korres Donkey Milk Miracle serum for face & body?  I just caught the presentation and it looks interesting.  The reviews are pretty good.  They also have a new fragrance that is tempting.  Black Sugar & Lily Violet.  It's on extended delivery.

Korres Black Sugar Lily & Violet Eau de Toilette 2-piece Set

Korres Donkey Milk Miracle Serum for Face and Body

Esteemed Contributor

I HAVE NOT TIRED THE DONKEY MILK PECKY.  INTERESTING PRODUCT.  AND I DID SEE THE NEW SCENT.  I AM SURE T SMELLS WONDERFUL, BUT MY DELIVERIES ARE EXTENDED ENOUGH WITHOUT THEM EVEN TELLING YOU THAT!  HAHA

HAD A REALLY NICE 4TH WEEKEND.  MY FAMILY WAS OFF FOR 4 DAYS, SO WE DID A LOT OF EATING.  TODAY'S WEATHER IS BEST OF ALL.  IN THE DEVOLOPMENT WE LIVE, THE POOL WILL NOT BE OPEN FOR ANOTHER WEEK AS THEY RE-DID THE TENNIS COURTS AND MADE IMPROVEMENTS TO THE POOL AREA.

WAS CLOSED LAST YEAR DUE TO COVID.

TOMORROW IS GOING TO BE 98 DEGREES, AS WE ARE HEADING INTO A HEAT WAVE!  YUK!!!!

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

If you're still interested, another price reduction on LTS today 7-4.

Screenshot_20210704-081109_Chrome.jpg

@rochelleS  - thank you! I saw your post late yesterday while LTS price was still active. Ordered the blue (I have the taupe and black). Today my order is showing the dreaded BACKORDER!  We'll see...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Hello!  I hope everyone had a nice 4th of July.  We had family & and a few friends over for a pool party.  The weather was perfect. 

Has anyone tried Korres Donkey Milk Miracle serum for face & body?  I just caught the presentation and it looks interesting.  The reviews are pretty good.  They also have a new fragrance that is tempting.  Black Sugar & Lily Violet.  It's on extended delivery.

Korres Black Sugar Lily & Violet Eau de Toilette 2-piece Set

Korres Donkey Milk Miracle Serum for Face and Body

I haven't tried either but am Interested.  Korres is such a great brand! Several posters have commented on the high quality of the fragrances

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

For Q returns, have you seen the message about how to expedite the process?

For a quick return & exchange service experience, we invite you to use our QVC Easy Returns program. Simply email a photo of your completed pack slip to QVCEasyReturns@qvc.com & mail your item back to QVC. If you have questions, please read our program FAQs.

I have used it - submitted photo and requests via email and I have rec'd expedited returns processing.

Too many here seem focused on whining and complaining that they miss the opportunities for positive experience!  I'm so turned off by the whiny threads and posters...I'm reducing my active time here. 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I have used this return process and it is awesome.  You get a refund immediately.  Off topic but did your order Side Stitch Big Deal joggers?  I can't decide between the dark gray, pine green or moonshine.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I have used this return process and it is awesome.  You get a refund immediately.  Off topic but did your order Side Stitch Big Deal joggers?  I can't decide between the dark gray, pine green or moonshine

@Pecky - yes, the option for expedited returns process is awesome! Have you seen even 1 thread about it??? I don't believe there has been 1 discussion about it, but there is at least a dozen threads about IT and the multitude of complaint Q threads about every topic from A-Z! 

The 'demands' from those posters...they will get this place shut down. Shows you the nature - the culture on the forums - the proliferate complaint threads, violations of standards, fake personas. Harassing and insulting posters to the point that shopping discussions have been reduced. No shoppers = no forums

I did purchase the SS joggers - good opportunity to try them with event pricing. I bought the Midnight Grey. My only hesitation was sizing bc of the garment info suggesting that it was generously sized.

Decided to stay with my usual Q size small after watching the video with host Kerstin and the vendor rep suggesting to stay with usual Q size. If I need a smaller size, I will exchange them with help from CS/social team.

I take care of my business like an adult - offline via email or phone using the resources provided. I don't see the benefit to posting complaint threads only to be asked to contact CS privately as we should be doing as a normal process.

Respected Contributor

Hi lades!  hope you all had a wonderful 4th celebration with family and friends.  It was a super hot day and my sons were over.  I miss seeing them and it was great to be together.  Also later that night our neighbors really put on a fireworks show.  Husband and I just sit on the patio and enjoy....just like going to the local city ones here LOLWoman LOL

@Tennessee Vol I noticed you posted that you are suspecting that a Tatcha product may be breaking you out.  I remember my one and only experience with this line causing me break outs.  I was testing out the face wash(starts with a C I think) and that powder you use to scrub or polish face??  It was several yrs back and it broke me out and made my face burn after using it a few times.  BUT I do have rosacea so take that with a grain of salt.  For some reason the Lancer polish doesn't do that to me at all. 

I have used the QEasy returns also and it works great.  The exchanges are hit or miss....depends on who you get.  Some will begin your new sizing order when they see you have it in the USPS system others won't and tell you it must 1st be in their possession and processed exchange which takes 3 weeks that way or more!  IF I get someone that says no...I usually try again another day and no problems...the man seems to be the stickler on it...don't know why when he can track and see it is in the possession of USPS and I don't want the said item in size whatever to be gone waiting all that time.

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite 

Thanks for your response! I can use the two Tatcha products that you mentioned, I think it's the Dewy Skin Serum or Sunscreen that are causing me problems. I also added the Ageless Renewal Face Cream into my routine so it could be that too but I don't think so. I've stopped using Tatcha products and will add one at a time back in to identify the problem. Thanks again for your response.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb