Respected Contributor

@weezer111 

I think she will, she'll just manage her time.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@weezer111 wrote:

LOVE THAT BLUE TIE DYE JOGGING SUIT CHI!!!!!

THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO ON HER CLOTHING LINE!!!!!!

@weezer111 @Chi-town girl   I do as well. 

@weezer111 @Pecky  - me too!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Hi all - checking on my orders. PTR mask set has shipped!

@Pecky  - CS issued a shipping credit for my Tropical Green Logo cardi that shipped this morning. I think all Logo is still free shipping today

My new handbag from HSN has shipped! 

There is now a whole page of Danny Seo Clean Beauty products on Q website. I don't see him listed for any shows or airtime yet, but am interested.  

https://www.qvc.com/content/beauty/naturally-danny-seo.html

Happy Monday...Woman Wink

@Chi-town girl @weezer111 

My PTR mask set is out for delivery!

My order should deliver tmrw

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Per the article , do you  think the TSV might be a tshirt?

"They’re launching with a T-shirt called Sunkissed that’s soft, colorful and happy."

Her Q homepage is updated. In the photo on the right is a stack of tshirts, wonder if this is the TSV...

Screenshot_2021-04-13-10-56-34.png

Honored Contributor

Ya know how the culture here is to complain about the same ol same ol, yet when new vendors are brought in or new product lines offered it becomes a sport of sorts to bash them particularly during the events.

Sooo, I'm predicting at least 2- 3 threads about Candace..one on TSV forum, another in Fashion and Community or Q Talk. And they will be negative and mean spirited cause that's the desired goal...bring out the ugly!!!

@Rochele - I grabbed the Linea unlined Trench at a steal and another faux suede jacket in the green (already have the black) - my size popped in 😎 I'm trying to check inventory and prices daily since they are making some of them Lunchtime specials

Honored Contributor

And they;re off..ding ding ding! Fashion Bash thread is 1st outta the gate!!! 😖😤

It's typically the ones that bait and argue with each other in Community. That's their "contributions" to this community of shoppers UGGH!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I ONLY PAY ATTENTION TO THINGS THAT INTEREST ME CHI.

LIKE THE BEEKMAN TSV!

THANKS FOR YOUR POST ABOUT IT!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

I ONLY PAY ATTENTION TO THINGS THAT INTEREST ME CHI.

LIKE THE BEEKMAN TSV!

THANKS FOR YOUR POST ABOUT IT!

@weezer111 - I'm glad we have your place to hang out Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

More sneak peeks from Candace’s new Instagram account

Candace Cameron Bure Clothing

Candace Cameron Bure Clothing by @candacecbure
Exclusively at @qvc
Available April 19, 2021 ✨
🙌🏼 Inclusive sizing 🙌🏼 XXS - 5X
qvc.co/shopccb

Screenshot_2021-04-14-20-06-15.png

Honored Contributor

I like this yellow sweater cardigan

Screenshot_2021-04-14-20-09-43.png