Honored Contributor

Happy Thursday everyone!  It really turned cold yesterday after the rain hit.  It's a sunny day and warming up.  The weather looks spectacular for the next 10 days.  We are having a cookout by the pool Sunday.  We will have to crank up the heat so people will go in. Smiley Happy Saturday going to our friends lake house for a party @tsavorite I changed my order to Sunflower Sunset so I didn't get the Lemon Sea Salt.  I love the sunflower sunset very much.  I ordered from Amazon a candle lamp as I have heard great things about them.  I just love it.  The scent of the candles seem so much more authentic and so clean without having any soot.  I hope everyone has a great day!

Trusted Contributor

@weezer111 @tsavorite @Pecky   Good morning!   It is cool and crisp here as well.

We had heavy rain and wind yesterday afternoon.  

I too am wondering what Pecky thought of the sea salt candles?   When she bought them they sounded refreshing.   A roast sounds yummy and a good day for cooking a roast.  We will probably have spaghetti tonight since I don't have a roast.

Unless Tsavorite will invite us to have dinner at her house!   A cookout sounds fun

that is probably what we will do on one of the days,  my husband has some extra days off and the weather all weekend and beyond looks to be perfect and hot!

Got my Josie scrub yesterday,  had decided to try the Topical mango   as expected it is not my favorite scent,  kind of smells like fake watermellon.

But I needed to try and will keep it.  Just glad I did not get that scent in the body butter.   Love the Citrus/Vanilla though.    Hope you all have a fun day today!

Respected Contributor

@Pecky Would you mind sharing which lamp you got from Amazon?  I would love to own one as sometimes the candle stops burning correctly half way thur and this would work great.  I didn't see that Sunflower set...will keep it in mind!  I am leaning away from any lemon as I counted the ones I have yet to be burned LOL and I just do not need lemon scents.  BBW has so many good ones all year round.  

@nada54 you are most welcome for roast at my place anytime...are all you ladies hereWoman Very HappyI am not a great cook but usually roast comes out decent here LOL!

We were (are) on the cold side last night and today but will warm up this weekend.  Enjoy your outdoor bbq's and pool partys!

Trusted Contributor

@tsavorite   Thanks  I bet your roast is delicious!   @Pecky  that lamp does sound cool.  I am jealous you have a heated pool!   We will open ours this weekend but 

its not heated   so we would be crazy to even try to go in yet.  

@weezer111   When you get your IT tsv   I would love to hear what you think of it.

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite  There are so many out there, that I went with what was suggested on HW's Facebook chat.  They have alot of informative postings about the candles.  It is by Hestia.  These are the three colors they have. Black, gold & rose gold.  It is adjustable, dimmable and has a timer.  The HW candles works with it as well. 

Esteemed Contributor

NOTHING YET NADA, BUT WILL LET YOU KNOW.

THAT IS THE COOLEST LAMP I HAVE SEEN PECKY!!!

Respected Contributor

@Pecky Thank you!  I have seen and heard reviews on it last yr but never bought one and I think it was out of stock for a while too.  My oldest son bought me a candle from Target (woodwick) and it won't pool out.  So this would be perfect for those candles that just won't burn right.  Plus in summertime I am thinking this is a great way to go with candles.  Thinking the Rose Gold one should come home to me!  Wish they had a sale for the holiday...I may wait a few days and see if that happens.

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite I was thinking of the rose gold but went with the black.  The rose gold looks so pretty.  These do tend to sell out but they always restock.  I just love it.  Great idea to see if it goes on sale, let me know if it does.

Respected Contributor

Happy Friday! Woman Very HappyIt is such a gorgeous day outside today.  Perfect temps at 70 with sunshine...wish it was like this all year LOL!

Went into TJMaxx today just to look around....ours really is not a good one.  Stock is hit or miss but I did find some no show socks I wanted and the most adorable multi-color crystal ice cream cone earrings for summer.  Maybe I am going back in time to my younger days buying something like these but they are so sparkly and fun.  Tried to find a photo online thinking they are a current item but looks like only posh mark or ebay have a single pair and these folks are marking them up.  I only paid 9.99 and these ladies want 30+ and shipping.  Pays to shop local.  

Here is a photo....hoping this works out well.  The "cone" part moves...just love that LOL!   Leftover roast for us..have a good one!

Esteemed Contributor

BEAUTIFUL WEATHER HERE TOO TSAVORITE!

A WHOLE WEEKEND OF IT!!

SUCH CUTE EARRINGS! SO SUMMERY!!!

ENJOY YOUR LEFTOVERS AS THEY ARE THE BEST!

PIZZA FROM UNCLE G'S FOR US.

HOPE YOU AND THE ALL OF OUR FRIENDS ENJOY THE REST OF THE DAY!!!