Trusted Contributor

@Pecky    That is right up my alley!    I love all gourmand scents.

Esteemed Contributor

CG CANDLES ARE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE!

THANKS PECKY AS I PICKED UP THE "KEY LIME CAKE POP"!

MY HUBBY  ISA HUGE FAN OF KEY LIME PIE.

LAMP NOT HERE YET, BUT WILL SURELY LET YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK!

HAVE A SPOT ALL PICKED OUT FOR IT!!

PULLED PORK SOUNDS DELICIOUS NADA.

MAKING POUNDED THIN CHICKEN  CUTLET MILANESE WITH TOSSED SPRING MIX ON TOP.  WE USE TO GET IT ALL THE TIME IN "LITT:E ITALY".  NICE LIGHT MEAL FOR A CHANGE!!  HAHA!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL REST OF THE DAY!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 Your dinner sounds delicious!! I had to check out the Key Lime candle and wow that one sounds so good, especially with the pound cake, grapefruit & lemon along with the lime.  I am usually not a fruit scent fan but this one sounds great.  I went over to CG website and ordered that one along with the Angel Food cake and Almond Pound cake melts.  Their shipping is only $7 for all of it.  @weezer111  just a suggestion for when your lamp is delivered because I didn't do this at first and it didn't pool correctly.  Make sure you have the light on bright and the shade low just hovering over the candle.  It will pool immediately.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

THANK YOU PECKY.  WILL DO.

WAS GOING TO ASK YOU IF THERE IS ANYTHING I SHOULD KNOW AS THIS CONCEPT IS COMPLETELY NEW TO ME.

CG GIVER CANDLES ARE THE BEST.  AND SO ARE THE MELTS.

YOUR HOUSE IS GOING TO SMELL AMAZING!!

DEFINITELY WILL CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE WITH THE NEW ADDITION TO MY LIVING ROOM!  HAHA!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!

IF NOT FOR YOU I WOULD NOT BE GETTING THE LAMP OR THE NEW CANDLES!!  XO

Esteemed Contributor

THE LAMP IS BEAUTIFUL PECKY!!!

WATCHED A UTUBE VIDEO EARLIER TO INFORM MYSELF ON ANY OTHER TIPS,  BUT YOUR SUGGESTION WAS PERFECT.  THANK YOU!

HAVE MY LEMON POUND CAKE IN IT NOW.  

IMMEDIATELY ORDERED ONE FOR MY DIL WHO ALSO LOVES CANDLES, BUT WILL BE SO HAPPY WITH THIS NOW HAVING LITTLE LAINE.

BEST PURCHASE IN A LONG TIME FOR ME!!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN!

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT!

Respected Contributor

@weezer111 @Pecky @nada54 Good evening all!  I am so happy to hear your lamp arrived today.  I am loving mine (so far so good) I have tested it out on the timer function of 1hrs, 2hrs and 4hrs and it has shut off each time on it's own and on time LOL!  

What I am loving about this lamp is that some of my candles that are about 3/4 used up and getting "sooty" I can put under the lamp and enjoy them now instead of tossing out.  When that happens it will ruin the original scent so I stop burning them but I have 2 right now that I put under and they smell perfect!

Also any "dud" candles that won't pool out while burning....I have 3 of those so now I can finally use them and enjoy them.

Ladies....isn't it so pretty in the evening time.  I will still burn some candles too for sure but going to do many this way instead.

CG Key Lime sounds so yummy....please report when you get them girls Woman Happy  I see Amazon has that scent available for now...but I just bought a few candles at BBW sale and trying to behave.

Have a very blessed evening....sweet dreams Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

SO HAPPY YOU ARE LOVING YOUR LAMP TSAVORITE!

WHAT AN AWESOME INVENTION!!

IT WILL TRULY BE A FAVORITE THING OF MINE!

LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE PICKED UP ANOTHER ICED LEMON POUNDCAKE AT MY STORE.  THINK IT WAS THE LAST DAY FOR THE CANDLE SALE.

ENJOY YOUR LAMP AND KEEP ME POSTED ON ANY TIPS YOU HAVE AS WELL.

HAVE A GREAT EVENING !!! XO

Respected Contributor

I enjoy using this new lamp 1st thing in the morning!  I usually put a candle on as I have my morning coffee now.  Today I am melting Spring Clementine from BBW...picked this up yesterday before the sale ended.  It smells like the juiciest sweet orange scent in my bedroom.  I just love it.  I have several of the Iced Lemon Poundcakes on hand...awesome candle.  

Can't wait to hear how the Key Lime you ordered does under this lamp.  

Have a great day ladies....Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Good morning!! @tsavorite I am using my lamp now as well with YC's Sunflower Days.  I just love it.  I time it for 2 hours and either do another 2 hours or melt something different.  I am so happy that you & @weezer111 love it as well.  Have a wonderful day! 

Trusted Contributor

@weezer111 @weezer111 @Pecky    Good morning friends!

@tsavorite  and @weezer111    I love reading how much you all are loving these lamps!     That is why I love these boards.   Thank you @Pecky  for sharing such a cool thing.   I am thinking about getting some for gifts.

I like what tsavorite said about when the candle is at the bottom and now she doesn't have to waste and throw away.   And how pretty you guys think they are.

On another note    its so hazy and smoky where I live today from the wild fires.

I hope you all have clear skies and warm sunshine.   Have a great day.