Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,448
Registered: ‎09-01-2010

@weezer111 

 

I think the skin flake floaters that I have are because of my dry skin. I do think people with oilier skin will see more improvement than those of us with dry skin although I can see an overall improvement especially on and around my nose. I hope over time, as I learn the best way to use the device for me, that I'll see even more improvement.

 

I will definitely let you know when I hear from BeautyBio's CS. I suspect that they are very busy with the TS at HSN and the TSV at QVC as well as launches in so many stores!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

@Tennessee Vol - the booklet that accompanies the GloFacial has diagrams of suggested process/patterns for how to use the device

 

I think I'm going to skip the CG candle offer bc I don't want 2 tree scents. One would be good for this season and I don't want an extra for stash. Will see if I can find just one at a local store 


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,696
Registered: ‎07-21-2011

@Tennessee Vol @weezer111 

 

I am not signed up with UPS My Choice.

 

I sent an email to the Social Team and got a prompt reply from Alice. She said to wait a few more days, my eta is the 11th. So, I'll just have to wait. BFF will receive hers tomorrow. Can you believe that! I am delighted for her but really feel left out. Sniff Sniff 😨😞😠

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,696
Registered: ‎07-21-2011

@Chi-town girl 

 

Amazon has a boatload of CG candles. Maybe you'll see something you like there.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,696
Registered: ‎07-21-2011

@weezer111 @Chi-town girl @Tennessee Vol @nada54 @Pecky @Wsmom @loveschocolate @tsavorite @JudyL 

 

The viewyourdeal dot com sale has been extended another day. In case you want to take another L👁👁K  for yourself or some great holiday gift giving for friends and family. 🥰🎄💝

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,448
Registered: ‎09-01-2010

@Chi-town girl 

 

Thanks! I'll have to look at the booklet again. Do you have an issue with the device bogging down on your skin or can you move it smoothly? Do you wet your face before you use the device?

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,448
Registered: ‎09-01-2010

@rochelleS 

 

I feel so badly for you... wish there was something I could do to help my friend...

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

 

Thanks! I'll have to look at the booklet again. Do you have an issue with the device bogging down on your skin or can you move it smoothly? Do you wet your face before you use the device?


@Tennessee Vol - yes, I do moisten my skin before using the device and it does stick at times. 


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
Posts: 28,905
Registered: ‎03-27-2014

@rochelleS wrote:

@Tennessee Vol @weezer111 

 

I am not signed up with UPS My Choice.

 

I sent an email to the Social Team and got a prompt reply from Alice. She said to wait a few more days, my eta is the 11th. So, I'll just have to wait. BFF will receive hers tomorrow. Can you believe that! I am delighted for her but really feel left out. Sniff Sniff 😨😞😠


@rochelleS - I also experienced some long delays with Q orders compounded by their system not showing accurate order status

 

A recent exchange was stuck in "processing' mode for weeks 

 

Eventually I recd all of the delayed orders but it took awhile. I suspect this is what's happened with your order 


The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,448
Registered: ‎09-01-2010

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

 

Thanks! I'll have to look at the booklet again. Do you have an issue with the device bogging down on your skin or can you move it smoothly? Do you wet your face before you use the device?


@Tennessee Vol - yes, I do moisten my skin before using the device and it does stick at times. 


@Chi-town girl 

 

Thanks, so what I'm experiencing is probably normal I just need to have more patience! lol I'm thinking about buying some Avene Thermal Spring Water Facial Mist just to make it easier to keep my face moist while I'm doing a treatment. Think I'll order some now, I've used it before but am currently out. 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb